or Connect

Posts by JhwkMac

Zilli MTM Suit good bin only for our friends in Europe
Got something from Latvia the other day. Took a month, but it got here!
Hello friends, I wanted to get some advice on cool cities to look into moving. My girlfriend and I are thinking of moving to another city about a year or two from now..We are young professionals, me 27 she 23. She's finishing her phd in psychology. I work in logistics. We currently live in Miami. Cities I've lived in before: Kansas City, Los Angeles, Chicago, Miami I'm thinking somewhere in the Northeast. Things we are looking for: -Big cities (4+ million pop). Big...
Santoni Croc boots $360 bin almost got these for myself.. but have to take gf on vacation :\ RLPL Croc Belt 38 C&J Lasted Trees good bin UK8 PealCo Loafer 8 good bin Awesome limited ed FilsonxApolis bag Sid Mashburn shirt M (1) ([URL=http://]2) Run of the Mill shirt M Vintage Croc suitcase Germany Redenbach leather soles for your resolings (Same as Vass)
Bargain Nardelli sweater/down vest size 50R
Vass/G&G
RLPL black large dot stripe black suit. notch lapel, flat front, double vent 40R Pre-owned, excellent condition. Price includes shipping ConUS
just messaged him. He has a good record so I'm sure it will be fine.
for the record, i just received a jacket from this seller. one sleeve was longer then the other by an inch, rip in the lining. both not mentioned in the listing.
Hmm.. right it was either the maybe dozen people that saw the link for the short time that i posted or the millions that could find it naturally through eBay. .