or Connect

Posts by Imhoff

He puts together a hell of a product. That's incredibly generous that he contributed to this box.
"We only have to look at ourselves to see how intelligent life might develop into something we wouldn’t want to meet. I imagine they might exist in massive ships, having used up all the resources from their home planet. Such advanced aliens would perhaps become nomads, looking to conquer and colonize whatever planets they can reach. [Contacting aliens would be] a little too risky ... If aliens ever visit us, I think the outcome would be much as when Christopher Columbus...
Welcome back Sir!
It was a couple months ago. Still think you can stream it from there.
You're gonna like it. I guarantee it.I'm sad that the weather is starting to warm up and my golden woolly mammoth will have to go in a long hibernation.
It is a six part series. I'd recommend that you set time aside to watch it all in one sitting.
I know you and I hit on this topic earlier in this thread, but watching Auschwitz: Inside the Nazi Order was just as difficult, if not more than List. Some points mademe ddevelop feelings of outright anger towards those Nazi officers that were interviewed.
Understatement.
These days, B&M retial stores are becoming "show rooms". Best Buy is a prime example of this. People will come in, see/test a product in person and then order it from an online retailer, usually cheaper, free shipping, and sometimes tax free. So Best Buy is now price matching online retailers.
Is this frowned upon?