or Connect

Posts by Imhoff

Just wanted to take a moment to provide a testimony to the power of Yellow Hook Neckties.Wore the Navy Shantung to the interview. I really can't put it into words, but the tie gave me a huge boost in confidence (think of the Three Wolf Moon t-shirt). I walked into the office looking like I owned it. Interviewer noted how impeccably dressed I was. I have no doubt this was because of the tie and how it brought together the whole ensemble. Since the interviewer was distracted...
Received a Navy Shantung and Blue-Green Wool Hounstooth in the mail today. Will post pics after I enjoy a night out. BTW, I will be wearing the Navy Shantung to a job interview tomorrow. It is a gorgeous tie. Perfect for these hot summers. But shhhhh, don't tell my current employer.
Like others have stated, the Wooly Mammoth is a fun tie. Thick as hell so it pretty much limits its' use to Fall/Winter only.Now the blue-green houndstooth is more versatile. In fact, I just got mine in the mail today. It's wool with a blend of cashmere so it is extremely light weight. The colors are superb. If you can only get one tie between the blue-green houndstooth or the wooly mammoth, go with the houndstooth.Bottom line though, you can't go wrong with either tie.
Yellow Hook Neckties is still having 40% off their Fall 2012 collection. Not much left but worth checking out.
Ordered the Blue/Green Wool Cashmere houndstooth. Can't wait to get my hands on it!
Just giving a heads up to those who are not a fan of Yellowhook Neckties on Facebook. Looks like they will be discounting their Fall tie collection by 40% starting this weekend. If you haven't purchased a Yellowhook tie yet, this is the perfect opportunity to do so at a great price.
This is fucking hilarious!
Thank you Blackhood. And you are right, just keeping him company. Letting him talk. Letting him not talk.