or Connect

Posts by robw

Of your options, I would choose the explorer, I think it is the most versatile of the group and a watch I happen to really like. The mark is too casual in my view for a suit or SC/tie. If you are willing to consider pre-owned there are many more options out there. If you shop around a JLC master moon (much loved here) can be had in that range. Another watch I like a lot and would consider in that price range,a really high quality product, is the blancpain flyback. ...
I was there earlier. No deals. As with past LP sales. Lots of nice knits and outerwear but ridiculous prices even with 60-80 percent discountsthat are coming off the retail price. Hard to justify IMO.
HaHa ha, I was about 25 when I got my sub and while I did and do love it, and happily wore the hell out of it, it didn't end the madness.There have been more than few watches since. So it goes....
If you are in New York this weekend, you might want to check out the timecrafters exhibit at the Park Ave. Armory. You can check out the site to see the exhibitors http://www.timecrafters.com/brands.html I was there earlier today and didn't have a lot of time so I didn't check out all the exhibits; only the ones that interested me. Some quick and dirty notes: JLC had a really nice exhibit, the best by far of the show in my opinion, with some quite amazing haute...
Mazel tov stitch
From your pictures, I realize something that I have to say I don't love. With the new larger 41 mm case size, the Royal Oak chrono has a lot more empty dial space around the date and registers. Here is my 39 mm prior model for comparison:I guess that is what happens when the same movement is simply placed in a larger case. I have no problem with the larger case size, but the pictures show what happens when the same movement is used.I'm sure it is a beautiful watch as is my...
Sorry about that Man, really sucks. You will bounce back. We have all had to.
Awesome watch. Congratulations
Dino- Far be it from me to an enabler, but some complications are where I would go with your collection.I took a break from buying for quite a while, and then recently picked up a a couple of complicated watches. I definitely want to get more, if things like the budget allow.Regards