or Connect

Posts by Jean-Claude VanDamme

ssense shutdown prive recently. I thought this could be some kind of replacement, but yeah looks sketchy indeed.
Are the Premium Cotton V-Neck T-Shirts only available in the S/S? All I see is the dry packaged shit.
checkout niketalk bro
How do the Skinny fit tapered jeans fit relative to Levis 511? I've heard they fit more like 510 and are very fitted in the thighs. Are the Slim fit straight jeans more like 511?
I believe that jacket is 3.1 Phillip Lim Moto Jacket. I agree and want a DR like that in that shade of brown with a thin lamb leather and slim , but everything I've tried is either too thick, or cut like a dad jacket. Diddy needs to size down in the last pic before someone mentions it.
I agree. Originally it was mostly azn hypebeasts who wore it, but now I see fratboys and guys in their 40s trying to be the cool dad wearing Canada Goose.
When is the blue Peacoat going on sale? $380 is not worth it, but I would consider at say $250.
ON EBAY Purchased this off of Ebay, seller claimed worn a handful of times however there is a small rip (fixable) indicated with a red circle. Worn by many celebrities. Shipping will be $25 to Canada and $30 USA with tracking. Worldwide will be more.
Are there any trench coats in beige this season? I saw a navy one, but really want in beige.
Band of Outsiders Leather Harrington Jacket