or Connect

Posts by scooby-doo

Quote: Originally Posted by PipersSon That's interesting - I have been eyeing these boots for a long time now but the price .... Do you use them for casual wear and/or business casual and/or dress boots? And did you buy them at full retail? Oh, this is a GOOD price. I bought mine here for almost $100 more IIRC. I used it for nearly all occasions and even with a suit when the weather was really nasty (and here in Chicago, it was a very...
Quote: Originally Posted by clee1982 Peal & Co Shell Cordovan Cap Toe Boots. Made by Crockett & Jones. Spectacular boots. Zero wear on the soles, no sign that these have ever been tried on. A few scratches from the metal eyelets touching the other boot. My new Grail Boot. Sole measurements are W 4.5, L 12 7/8. My impression is that these are "boot sized" and that they may fit an 11 or even 11.5. Of course it all depends upon the socks. Marked 10.5. This...
SOLD in Dr Who and other shows, this ergonomic Boblbee backpack ($249 retail) has been great with taking my gear and laptop while on bike rides etc. It is a dark metallic blue and customized by me with a cool Apple sticker since I used it with my Macbook Pro 15-inch. I also carried a 17-inch Macbook Pro in this when I had it but it was too darned heavy for to carry for any length of time. Dimension as measured by me are 22" tall by 13" wide by 10" top open (6" top closed)....
Travel day
Do you have any links to youtube about the man, TM Lewin? Free bump...
Back on board with this epic thread that will flood the high end B&S market this summer! You should definitely pay to PIN this sale. It will more than pay for itself...
OK, made it this month - sort of. I had some trousers altered, but no new purchases. Mended a couple of buttons on khakis. Did not wear the Brioni SC. Sorted some sweaters for the Salvation Army...
Dress shirts in very good condition - laundered not more than 6 times each I imagine. I prefer to sell them as a lot for $60 CONUS paypal. Common traits are: Size 15 Sleeves are 32/33" Pit to pit = 22" 1) White Joseph Abboud: 100% Egyptian Combed Cotton; Made in HK; Barrel Cuff 2) White Chiarelli: 100% Cotton; Made in Korea; Barrel Cuff 3) White John W Nordstrom: 100% Egyptian Combed Cotton; Fabric woven in Italy; Made in China; French Cuff 4) Blue Nordstrom:...
Do the cufflinks set off the metal detectors at the courthouse entry? Quote: Originally Posted by luftvier
Quote: Originally Posted by MrDaniels I don't recall ever seeing a different type of pocket for a ticket pocket before...kind of cool. Perhaps the flap on the ticket pocket is just tucked in?