or Connect

Posts by c17r15

For sale is Boglioli suit in Navy Self-Stripe in 36R. 2-Button jacket, partially lined, dual vent, very slim, with flat front trousers. "A happy median between low-key solid and an in-your-face pin stripe, the subtle self-stripe will still go with any combo shirt/tie that's right with Navy. Beautiful hand work details throughout. This is a workhorse suit - appropriate for interviews/client meetings/semi-formal events. This suit runs slim, even by Italian...
Yes sir, shirts are still available.
Reasonable offers welcomed. Located in NYC.
Price dropped
All barely worn, no stains, rips, marks of any sort: Brooks Brothers Blue Supima OCBD 15.5-32 in extra slim fit (button-down collar with barrel cuff) - $40 Brooks Brothers University Stripe OCBD 15-32 in extra slim fit (button-down collar with barrel cuff) - $40 Brooks Brothers Non-Iron Slim Fit Medium Check Dress Shirt (spread collar with barrel cuff) - $40 Price includes shipping and happy to combine shipping if you purchase more than one shirt.
Alden Tassel Moccasin in #8 shell cordovan, size 10C/E. Worn about a dozen times and never seen rain/snow. The the cordovan has a beautiful patina and the shoes are well taken care of - single oak soles have plenty of life, I had flush metal toe taps installed by B. Nelson in NYC and the toe box is polished to a high shine. Price includes Alden shoe trees and shipping.
Trousers altered to 36.5" overall with 27.5" inseam and 1.5" cuffs. Both barely worn, no rips / stains / marks. Price include shipping and PayPal. Reasonable offers welcomed, combined shipping please PM me. 1) Washington Light Grey Plain Wool (flannel), $300 Fit Washington Color Light Grey Fabric Pure Wool by Ormezzano (It) Line Purple Line Product code P3690I22 http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/92/b3/35/92b335a769fbe389a892b6d5a4aa9b9d.jpg 2) WASHINGTON BLUE...
Price drop.
For sale is a beautiful pair of John Lobb Philip II Dark Oak 10E Prestige oxfords. These shoes are labeled as size 10E on the 7000 last and should fit a US 11. I've worn them with care a handful of times, soles have plenty of life with metal toe taps installed by John Lobb in NYC. Never seen snow or rain. This beautiful handcrafted five eyelet oxford is the quintessential dress shoe. The shoe features a fine punching on the toe cap, rounded soles, and a hand beveled...
For sale is a men's Cartier Tank Solo, large size in polished stainless steel, case number 2715 model W1018355 in mint condition, featuring the signature Sapphire Cabochon circular crown with the blue sword shaped hands. The watch was rarely worn with no scratches on the case, sapphire crystal or stainless steel deployment clasp buckle (see pictures). Case measures 27.5mm excluding crown, 30mm including crown and 34.5 mm lug to lug. The sale includes the original box,...