or Connect

Posts by ryosuke

Anyone receive an email reply in the last two days from TOJ? I emailed for a status update from an order on Aug 2013 but haven't heard back. Just worried about it being lost since I'm changing address soon.
Updated with measurements
Decided to sell off my beloved TOJ suede Baseball Jacket in grey. Just didn't get to wear it enough and I want to save funds for another grail instead. Never worn this jacket in the rain and the only visible signs of wear is along the banding. Some pilling visible, but nothing that can't be taken off. I've included a picture it. Comes from smoke free home. Asking $500 + 4% paypal with shipping included to Canada and USA. No shipping overseas. Size 46 with 22"...
Soooo I can still order an MA-1 with the chest pocket? MTM? Please give us a hard deadline for last MTM orders. Was hoping to get my stuff in the queue first before ordering another.
I would say it's brown. I've never considered it to be orange and just wear it as another earth tone Highly recommended.
I added 0.2 inches. I think Drew said before you won't notice an increase unless it's more than 0.5 inches. I should have went up 0.75, but that may make the jacket appear more boxy. Doesn't really matter at this point, still fits fine.I measured at 24 inches and got 23.5. I think I asked for it to be shorter.
My about 6 month old medium whisky calf moto. It's still pretty "armor", but more pliable than when I first got it. Don't wear it everyday though, as Vancouver's rain and snow calls for something waterproof 60% of the time. Plus I have an A-2 and baseball jacket in the rotation. If anyone is gonna order a jacket, my advice is to get the shoulders right and add a bit extra to account for thickness of calf. I simply sent Charly my measurement and never adjusted it after...
For the contest: Navy thermal henley:
For sale is a pair of gently worn Wings and Horns black camo Bush Pant in size 30, never hemmed or washed. I've worn these less than 10 times, no stains or damage to them. Could pass as new if I steam them before sending it to you to get rid of the creasing behind the knees. Made from textured Japanese jacquard camo fabric and finished off with real horn button. Two front functional pockets is Wings and Horns own take on the cargo pant. These pants comes in a slim fit...
For sale is a pair of Epaulet Rivet Chino in size 30, French Blue in 7oz canvas. A true spring transition pant, the material is substantial enough for spring, while light and breathable enough to wear for summer. Made in USA with top notch construction, nothing further needs to be said about how outstanding these are. The color is best represented in the first picture. Brand new and never worn. Asking for $100 plus $10 shipping to anywhere in North America. You can...