or Connect

Posts by sbbbjm

Quote: Originally Posted by Suicmez The next big thing will be whatever celebrities decide to wear en masse. Fact Then the trend flow chart works like this: Celebrity -> Women who read Vogue, etc -> Hipsters (Male and Female) -> College/University crowd -> Urban Outfitters ripoffs -> everyone else who wants to jump on the bandwagon We're out here somewhere. Cringing. On that note, I doubt anything Persol will be the next big thing, its more of a...
i have a pair of the 2140's - which is the original shape right? - anyway i have them in tortoise and i like how versatile they are. if i want to dress a bit more timeless and classic, ala sartorialist, they work, and if i want to go a little younger with some skinny jeans and a v, they also work. i bought mine almost a year and a half ago and i thought i was getting on the trend a bit late. i can't beleive they've stuck around this long lol. anyway since then i've...
for winter i out . . . Chanel Allure Homme Burberry London Hanae Mori HM
Quote: Originally Posted by bluemagic Argh I think I'm going to swear off sleeping medication now. I took 50 mg Diphenhydramine at 10 pm last night. It put me to sleep well, but I was groggy when waking up at 7 am this morning. I felt tired all day today, and every time I laid down my head for sleep during the day, even for 10 minutes, I had really intense dreams. I just woke up from a way-too-long nap with a far-too-intense dream... the...
Quote: Originally Posted by TyCooN Would I go to a barbershop or salon to get my haircut like that? THAT is what i would look like if i got a haircut from a barber . . . . . not everyone's texture is suitable to just hacking it with an electric razor and running a thinning shear through the top to create 'texture' - i actually have a pretty normal barber-ish looking haircut, kind of vintage - pretty long on top and cropped very neatly on...
i was a little gutsy and in a 'oh just f*$# it' kind of mood and layered Gucci Pour Homme (original) with Tom Ford Black Orchid . . . i liked it . . .
. . . and periodically soak in a bleach and water solution to kill germs and bacteria - with them being wet and removing surface dirt and sloughing off dead skin, do you really want to be rubbing the residual junk all over your body?
Quote: Originally Posted by spertia I have been badly wanting to get this watch. The design is 100% classic; to me, it is like getting an IWC Portuguese for a fraction of the cost. Did you go with the black or white face? i went with the white bc i like how, bc its bezel-less, it brings a nice bright accent to my wrist. most of the clothes i wear are on the darker side - navy, black, grey etc - so it nicely 'breaks up' my outfit instead of...
Quote: Originally Posted by rach2jlc I've posted these before, but one of the best looking "designer" watches in recent memory were these that TF did for YSL Rive Gauche. They were on the market for a really short time (maybe one season?) then Ford got fired and I don't think they were kept in production. I've been looking for one for a while, but no luck. OMG i so remember trying one of those on - but couldn't bring myself to spend...
i really don't like black and white combo color scheme - looks a little too costumey and geeky