or Connect

Posts by sbbbjm

ditto on the kale. in terms of how healthy it is for you, its up past broccoli and spinach. i usually take 1 bunch of kale, 1 jalapeno, half a red onion, 1 bunch of flat leaf parsley, and the juice of 2 limes, salt and pepper -- chop it all up and toss it in a large bowl. it keeps for a week. you can play around with throwing red cabbage, tomatoes, mushrooms etc in. also try black beans. i also make a salad of it with a can of black beans rinsed, red onion, 2...
you look better with hair, definitely. plus you look like you have the kind of texture that you don't have to do a lot to it and it still looks great - cherish that, lucky bastard. also, think of all the dudes with receding hair lines that have no choice but to buzz their heads or have comb-overs - they would kill to have your luscious locks ha.
you could . . . but it looks like your hair is slightly wavy so it won't have that sleek wispy look like zac efron's. then you're going to have to get into straightening it, and well, when you have to do that much work to look like you didn't do any work it always looks like it comes off a bit contrived - i can always tell when guys use a flat iron. if you like that look i would just let the top/bangs grow out and get a classic 'short back and sides' - you'll still...
post a picture so i can see what kind of texture you have. then post a picture of what you're trying to achieve.
for what you paid for each suit - i'm guessing you're going to have it spend around the same amount to get them tailored up to 'styleforum standards' ha. like someone else said, don't go to a shitty cheap tailor. look on yelp or citysearch for good reviews or call up one of your smaller higher end men's boutiques and ask who they reccomend (i used to call neiman's or saks for reccs, but they have stepped up their game and gotten their own in house tailors).
i've had the same situation as the craiglist post guy once, except for some very key differences . . . anyway, very pretty girl walks up to me, chats me up, gives me the batting eyelashes, big smile and in that innocent/obnoxious 'baby voice' that some girls do say, 'i could really go for another vodka soda.' key difference though - i'm gay - and as gently as i could, told her that and still offered to buy her a drink, but she got pissed off and walked away. maybe half...
i'm a big fan of Bumble & bumble products too. i'm apprenticing as a side job at a B&b network salon, and while i still use my drugstore stuff bc i'm a big cheapo, the stuff i have been able to splurge on i can definitely tell the difference in quality. they do cost an arm and a leg but in my experience the higher end salon stuff lasts longer, has better memory, can be reactivated multiple times, and you don't have to use as much of it. i don't have to worry about...
my usual choice is the Whole Foods Blend at . . . Whole Foods. i usually come in on Sundays to pick up a few things and the beans are always freshly roasted and still warm. i go to the mega huge headquarters location in downtown Austin, so i'm not sure if every WF roasts their beans in house. i also discovered a newly opened local roaster literally around the corner from my apartment in east Austin called Owl Tree Roasting. you would totally miss it if you weren't...
its still around - it was originally a women's jean but i think they categorize it as unisex now. its a NS with the pockets higher up, lower rise and no taper at all towards the bottom.
here's another sartorialist i dug out - this is one of my faves, period - not just for redheads