or Connect

Posts by sbbbjm

its between Aeglus and Vashin for me - BUT i can't decide, bc how do you put a suit against more casual sportswear? it's not a level playing field for Aeglus IMHO .
Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche - my choice, it's a well made/complex, modern, fresh and lemony oriental Chanel Allure Home Sport - orange and aquatic, like better made Clinique Happy Dior Homme Sport or Burberry Sport - lemon, ginger, nothing bad, but nothing extraordinary YSL Live Jazz - lemon but with a noticeably more masculine, throwback, yet still modern drydown Versace Man Eau Fraiche - it comes off very synthetic and plastic like on me, but on...
first, you gotta start off with a good haircut. i also have very thick and coarse asian (chinese) hair an djust about every stupid cow lick you could have. i get a haircut about every month and half to 2 months bc i've got a medium length cut - think zac efron's new shorter cut like how he slicks it back *cringes, zac efron* yeah, its expensive - but my guy gives me the best haircuts i've had in my entire life. he's so good that styles i didn't think i could pull off...
for the plebes who follow fashion, but can't spend $900 on a tom ford knit polo, this is the gateway, to the world and lifestyle of said luxury brands. its like the bmw 3 series, mercedes c-series, lexus ES300 . . . we'll price it for you so you can afford it and get an introduction to the brand. once some time has passed by (and you make more money, which is what they expect to do), you're car/fragrance has become an extension of you, the natural thing to do is go for...
i'm in my mid 20's and can still pull off the jorts things here in austin, tx. plus, it's hard to deviate from a pair of black, frayed skinny jorts - especially, when they go with everything and don't show dirt very easily, ha. also, once May hits, i don't wear anything but shorts (during the day), otherwise my legs endup stewing all day in the texas summer, gross. now that i think about it regular black slim jeans go with everything also. i shouldn't be...
i used to dislike miracle whip, but i've come around on it, and actually have come to like the weird zing it has to it. BTW, miracle whip is like 40 calories a tbsp, whereas mayo is 90. one of the reasons why i use MW a little more often.
i like the 'long and crazy' length on the top, but it needs to be trimmed on the sides. with this length, you can flip it up and do a messy bed head look, part it on the side, and maybe even slick it back with the right product. i like options, and being able to change things up, obviously.
'f calves! i used to blast them all the time with every different workout in the world, and cycling, something that i actually loved doing, is what got them to be not as puny as they once were. i really think a lot of it has to do with genetics. some people were just born with more muscle there than others, so there's less work to do. my cousins have the calves of an action figure, and they don't even work them out specifically or cycle. that being said...
every 3 days mostly - in between washes, i do run water through it and try to wash out the stanky 'dirty hair' smell + all the product buildup. every 2 weeks or so i'll wash my hair with a deep cleansing shampoo with a bit of Palmolive to really strip out all the oil/product buildup. i follow it with a really moisturizing conditioning treatment with a few drops of jojoba oil.
whats another classic 'iconic' sunglass style that's not an Aviator (or the Shooter, Outdoorsman variations), Persol 649/714, or a Wayfarer?