or Connect

Posts by sbbbjm

Quote: Originally Posted by c00kz I don't really have a conscious rotation of scents as people have for clothes because I tend to like something and stick with it for a while until my preference changes. Still, I own tons from working at Nordstrom. In the past couple years I've been almost exclusively wearing Chanel Allure (sport + edition blanche), Burberry London, and Cartier Declaration. Not very sophisticated, maybe. all of those are...
hey styleforum, just got a pair of SEXDBXS09 jeans from clothes_addict on SuFu and i've decided they are too big for me. they are a SZ 29, and have only had their initial soak (by clothes_addict) and been tried on by me for less than 10 min, ha. they have never left the house and show no signs of crease/wear at all. literally brand new, except for the soak. they retailed for $275 before they sold out. i'm asking $180 shipped, which is what i paid for...
athletic . . . like the model noah mills some may say that's skinny but skinny is like no muscle tone at all in my mind. muscular is more like hugh jackman or ryan reynolds in my mind.
i would just like to say . . . i've had Nudie Sven's, Naked & Famous Weird Guys, APC Rescues, PBJ's 005's, FH 3001's, SDA-103's, Samurai 610's, Samurai 0500's, Skull 5010xx's AND GODDAMN IT! after all these years . . . 7 years of dry denim trials . . . the ubiquitous APC New Standards are the ones that fit me like magic the second i put them on, ugh, lol! they do everything i need them to do; - a nice tight top block and straight in the hips so i don't get hip flare...
i saw these in person today at the good ole CO-OP. they look Capital E and Earnest Sewn had babies . . . albino babies at that, bc of the white tabs. i think they went in the wrong direction with the branding on these. the white tab and distressed arcuate look really bad, and actually take away from the one thing that levi's has had going for it, which is their heritage and history. i know they were probably trying to differentiate these from dept store line but...
like milosz, i also had mine 'shaped' and thinned out. what they do is take a thinning shear, which looks like a scissor with variegated teeth and just run it throughout your or where it feels heavy and should lay flatter. i had a fancy schmancy guy once use a straight razor (like the ones they use at the barber for a shave) and while my hair was wet, he would hold sections of it taut and then actually slice into the hair. he also did minor shaping, bc if you think...
trying to preserve my 25 year old youth . . . about a month ago i purchased a retinol anti-wrinkle cream - Neutrogena Ageless Intensives Anti-Wrinkle with SPF 20 - to be exact - and it's eye cream counterpart. its been good to me so far. i used retin-a creams in high school for acne and they worked pretty well. it basically makes your skin exfoliate more so your pores don't get clogged as often causing zits. there's something about all that rapid exfoliation thats...
good call on the jojoba . . . i use it for sheen, when i'm trying to get the greaser look down. i'm gonna try the water and jojoba mixture in a spray bottle trick once i get some more. one product i use as my holy grail is Kiehl's Creme with Silk Groom. it has jojoba in it. anyway, i have really thick and coarse hair and while my hair is still damp i run about a nickel to quarter size blob through my hair. it makes it soft, gives it some weight to smooth out the...
ditto to that ^ with a few caveats i don't think you have to completely ditch the glasses, they seem like they're part of who you are, so i would just get a better looking pair. the ones you have now kind of 'pinched' together towards the center so they look a little feminine. if you wanna go with plastic frames like those, get something a little more purely squared off to give some angles to your rounder face. you could also go rimless with something like a Marchon...
that a horrible long haircut. its very top heavy and looks kind of mushroom-ish on the top and then has all those weird wispy thin textured pieces on the bottom. it looks almost like a mullet, kinda american idol 2004-ish. the cut would look better if that top layer was grown out much longer. the key to pulling off long hair for guys is that it needs to look a bit unkempt (no matter whether you are actually styling it or not). too neat and styled 'looking' and then...