or Connect

Posts by sbbbjm

Quote: Originally Posted by Ludeykrus I prefer marine-inspired tattoos. I'm considering this, what do you think guys? that's as gay as 2 hugging muscle bear mermen.
Kiehl's Creme with Silk Groom - it's expensive, but it's the only thing that tames my thick hair and it absorbs to feel like there's nothing in your hair. Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Body Emulsion - super moisturizing glycerin based lotion. a little goes a long way - i can cover my entire upper body with a bout a quarter sized blob. Suave Clarifying Shampoo - cheap stuff that i use every couple of weeks to really, really strip my hair of any product, buildup etc....
SOLD in 10 min!
i think the title is pretty self explanatory. i purchased some APC New Standards off of a member who bought them brand new. he only wore them at home for about a week, and he decided he didn't like the fit. i purchased them off of him for $110. i've decided they are a bit big after wearing them a couple days, and they have just been sitting in my closet since. i want to sell them for $90 shipped or trade them for a pair of 27's in like new condition (less than 2...
moderators - i am so sorry, totally posted in the wrong category, please delete thanks.
i think the title is pretty self explanatory. i purchased some APC New Standards off of a member who bought them brand new. he only wore them at home for about a week, and he decided he didn't like the fit. i purchased them off of him for $110. i've decided they are a bit big after wearing them a couple days, and they have just been sitting in my closet since. i want to sell them for $90 shipped or trade them for a pair of 27's in like new condition (less than 2...
measurements?
BiG style measurements on the jeans?
PRICE DROP $175 shipped
you could maaaaake them . . . . if you're crafty enough. seriously, all you need is some stretchy beading string and a bag of wooden beads, then some super glue to seal the knot, and bam, you got a bracelet. its waaaay cheaper too.