or Connect

Posts by kingxxxman

Awesome! Would you say the dark grey is still a charcoal or is too dark that it's almost black?
Are there any differences in fit between the blue line and the purple line? I own a purple line Napoli and love the fit but I'm wondedring if the fit for the blue line is the same or not. Also, is the dark grey too dark that it's black? I'm looking for a charcoal suit but would prefer the 399 price tag rather than the 499 price.
Looking for a suit for consulting interviews. Should be business formal. I tried on the SS Napoli at the store and it fit like a glove but the legs were a little too skinny for my liking (too contemporary). Has anyone compared the Benjamin Sartorial to SS and BB1818 in terms of cut and quality?
I wear a 34x32 in J Crew Urban Slim Fit which fit me pretty perfectly. What size should I wear for BB and which fit is most like Urban Slim? I have an athletic building(big thighs from lifting) but like the taper.
I think i'll just put it through the hole that a safety pin creates when attached to the lapel.
do you have a picture of a suitable hole on a peak lapel jacket that I could show a tailor?
gbr if this is so, would putting the bouttenire in the pocket be alright?
Does anyone have pictures of where a peak lapel tuxedo jacket's lapel hole is located? I went to 5 tailors and they all had different locations and most told me not to damage the lapel and instead pin it in my pocket. Is this a viable option?
I bought a tux from JAB with no lapel hole. I am going to prom and i need a hole to place the boutonniere. How much does it cost to sew one in(average price would be good...just don't want to get ripped off); i plan on going to the tailor at JAB. And is there any requirement that i should know about for the lapel hole?
where do i pin a boutonniere, my tux has no button hole! This is for prom! Would it be a bad idea to just pin it through the lapel even there is no hole?