or Connect

Posts by loempiavreter

There's no american cravat, I watched the video again. That's blur and lightning. The other observation is correct though!
What about these kids... This is from 1970 (according to description). The middle kid even has the back of his hair like The Jam-era Paul Weller haha. Also note the middle fella with his unbuttoned shirt. You hardly (or won't) see that in today's scene, because it won't go unnoticed with the skinhead fashion police That's the difference between now and then, they are not living in a box of regiments.Also note the kid with (looks like) nr.1 in the back, while his mates...
By the way here's some pictures I haven't seen posted here: This one is a Metalwork class 1968-1969. I spot a few kids who might be in the know. These could've been poste already, cannot remember:
I wondered if that's a pocket square in his shirt, fella on the right:Possibly.But when you think about it, with all that one upmanship... stuff like this was bound to happen.+ Even with something naff like that, this fella looks, 100 times more classy then those model kids from DM.
bump!
My brother has 2 of these tees left over from his shop stock in XL. I'm selling them for him. Items located in the Netherlands, shipping as follows: Normal: €7 Track&Trace: €11,30 Signed (incl. T&T): €14,20 Worldwide: Normal: €12 Track&Trace: €15,50 Signed (incl. T&T): €17,60
Retail price 400 GBP, these Carimina Cognac colored Loafers are made with Shell Cordovan Leather, only the best horse arse for your feet! Will ship with the original shoebox and shoebags! The shoes have been used for aprox. 20 times, but it was not the correct size so I have to sell them. *Shoe trees not included Item is located in the Netherlands: Shipping as follows: Europe: Normal: €9 Track&Trace: €13 Signed (incl. T&T): €14,20 Worldwide: Normal:...
Retail price 400 GBP, these Carimina Cognac colored Loafers are made with Shell Cordovan Leather, only the best horse arse for your feet! Will ship with the original shoebox and shoebags! The shoes have been used a couple of times but, it was not my correct size so I have to sell them. *Shoe trees not included Item is located in the Netherlands: Shipping as follows: Europe: Normal: €9 Track&Trace: €13 Signed (incl. T&T): €14,20 Worldwide: Normal:...
Bump! Get them cheap I offer them for $30,-!
(The Infamous) Willesden folk, 1969 indeed, it was posted here some time ago.