or Connect

Posts by loempiavreter

Retail price 400 GBP, these Carimina Cognac colored Loafers are made with Shell Cordovan Leather, only the best horse arse for your feet! Will ship with the original shoebox and shoebags! The shoes have been used for aprox. 20 times, but it was not the correct size so I have to sell them. *Shoe trees not included Item is located in the Netherlands: Shipping as follows: Europe: Normal: €9 Track&Trace: €13 Signed (incl. T&T): €14,20 Worldwide: Normal:...
Retail price 400 GBP, these Carimina Cognac colored Loafers are made with Shell Cordovan Leather, only the best horse arse for your feet! Will ship with the original shoebox and shoebags! The shoes have been used a couple of times but, it was not my correct size so I have to sell them. *Shoe trees not included Item is located in the Netherlands: Shipping as follows: Europe: Normal: €9 Track&Trace: €13 Signed (incl. T&T): €14,20 Worldwide: Normal:...
Bump! Get them cheap I offer them for $30,-!
(The Infamous) Willesden folk, 1969 indeed, it was posted here some time ago.
Would be interested if it wasn't sta-prest "jean style".
Isn't it so that in London, skinheads shopped a lot at John Simon's shops and unconsciously where buying lots of "ivy" gear without even knowing what "Ivy" was (maybe some where clued in).And now in hindsight looked like they where influenced by Ivy League.
It's the Soul Agents playing in the clip, so it's not clapton (also pre-rod stewart... so no rod as well)
That picture would most likely looked similar to this video :P :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpHU6TkqWjs#t=97
Nice one Bunty. From your brother circle? --- Happy new year all! Here's the new year's gift, photo's from oop north: Yarmouth 1970 This one is obviously later: The following is also from a twisted wheeler, first one looks 80s (white socks!)... but it's 60s (all the same person in the photo):
Looks about summer (shirts untucked) 1970, suprised by that blue jacket... really nice color. Willesden - Some white adidas sambas in there as well... These lads from Manchester where your age Browniecj (you asked about this), they would most definately call themselves mods even though their wardrobe has all the signs of being up with the latest "fashion" (trucker jackets in denim, leather, suede, driving gloves, parting in crop). Southeast London 1968