or Connect

Posts by Jt787

Thank you everyone for your recommendations. I've checked out Suit Supply and I'm very impressed with their catalogue. I just need to my local tailor and get my measurements before I make a purchase. I've also checked out www.herringshoes.co.uk and the shoes look beautiful.
I'm a recent university graduate and I expect to be working in the banking industry in the near future. I only have 2 suits in my wardrobe, and they're rubbish! Both of them are from Topman. One is a navy blue color, and the other one is black. I also have two pairs of formal shoes, both are from Aldo. I need some suggestions as to where to go shopping for a brand new suit and a pair of quality shoes. I'm located in the middle-east (Kuwait) and we have all the...
Look up the "Mark Rippetoe Program" - This is what you need to be doing at the gym. Also track your calories. I'm currently using a program called FitDay. It's great. I would also recommend you eat more meals. This will slow your metabolism levels down. So eating six meals a day (including snacks) would be the best thing to do. Don't eat junk food. Stick to eating lean protein, lots of carbs, and avoid any trans/saturated fats. for more information go to...
LaCoste Essential. I've been using it for years and I always receive compliments on it. Right now I'm using Carolina Herrera - 212 Black Ice. It's growing on me.