or Connect

Posts by Jt787

Would they be considered formal? I was thinking dark blue jeans or dark grey jeans, chinos, grey & blue dress pants. Would they be formal enough to wear to work? I could alternate the laces to dark brown.
Paul Smith dark brown suede brogue Ted baker peacoat Timex watch Uniqlo shirt striped blue Hm denim sweater Cheap Monday jeans
I recently purchased a pair of Dune "Marky" leather chelsea boots in a Tan color. I'm currently in london for a vacation and heading back to Dubai soon. Weather in Dubai is usually around 25-35 C and only starts getting colder in late mid to december. (10-25C) So basically you could say, summer/spring weather all year round. I initially fell in love with the Dark Brown Suede after I purchased my Tan chelsea boots. They only have one left in store and I am thinking of...
I'm personally a big fan of round glasses but not all of them suit me. How do they look and which looks better? My face usually looks weird with eyeglasses. Also should I try going for a Havana/tortoise frame or stick to black?
I was thinking about buying the OP Riley, Moscot Lemtosh, or OP O'Malley in a Dark Mahogany/Tortoise color. I'm currently wearing contact lenses. My eyes become dry at work because I'm always on the laptop. Recommendations? Which frame style and color would suit me the most?
Warby Parker's: Anything good from here???? Pic 1 Pic 2 Pic 3 Pic 4 Pic 5 Pic 6 Pic 7 Pic 8 Pic 9
I wear contact lenses every day, but they dry up because my eyes are constantly glued to the laptop. Most people have mentioned that I look better without glasses though.
Hi everyone, I need a new pair of glasses for work. I work in the financial sector industry, so something that would be professional and comfortable is on my agenda. I've checked out Oliver Peoples, Moscots, and Cutler & Gross. Moscots has a cool feature on their website where I can upload a picture with a frame from their collection. Which optical frame style/color suits me the most? Or maybe the Rayban Clubmasters?
my first ever automatic watch!!
suit - massimo dutti tie - suit supply shirt - suit supply