or Connect

Posts by militiaman

Quote: Originally Posted by AndrewRyanWallace sand looks great but is not as white as I'd hope. any chance of something closer to a milk color drew? Agreed, I was hoping that it would be more of an off-white/milk as well like in the mock-ups that were made a while back. Sand looks awesome, just not what I had wanted. I'd also be interested to know if there was a milk colour available. The BC DR in this colour is pretty much my dream leather...
Quote: Originally Posted by impolyt_one I've got production on current orders pretty buckled down and pumping stuff out at a nice pace every week, and now we have a completely new production crew ready to make new stuff; so the question is.... what should we make? Suggestions welcomed. I've got some stuff I want to make and then I want to make some stuff you guys want to see made. I've always thought that this leather + coat outfit aeglus...
Nothing wrong with a couple of those contrast quilts, they could look extremely dope in the right context (futuristic sci-fi kind of fit). Think some kind of sci-fi movie uniform, the white w/black and red w/black would look crazy good in that context. You can almost imagine an entire movie based on those jackets alone (still trying to work out whether the protagonist would wear it or if it would be the uniform of the evil drone guys). It's just something you couldn't...
@ Eternal - The only problem with my DR fit is the sleeves seem a bit big (i.e, not long, just too big). There's a 'lot' of excess material around the elbow area and I get a bulge happening when I have my arm straight (especially with zips done up). Looking at everyone else's though, y'all appear to have gotten pretty slim sleeves, so it seems like a one off. I'm exaggerating here though, irl it's nowhere near that bad, some people might even prefer the bulkier...
Quote: Originally Posted by robertorex I think it might just be that the fit pics posted with the black jackets just aren't as good as the ones posted with the gunmetals. The jacket fits modalsaliency well, but maybe people have a harder time seeing that fit on themselves because of modal's build and extremely long sleeves. Militiaman styled it with white jeans white every thing, which just looks kind of strange. Toaster had the one pic with terrible 514s...
^ Good reads A quick pic of the blacked-out DR taken from shitty phone in the spoilers below (original runway styling ). The image quality doesn't do justice to the quality of the leather at all (see Vaio's pic above to see it's true beauty), it's more to show the blacked-out look. Despite the crappy quality, I think this captures the look and feel of the black hardware closer to what it is irl (the left side at least, lol). Like I said before, the main difference...
DR arrived this morning Gotta admit, after seeing the pics with those guys stylin' it in workwear shit, I was a bit worried about choosing the blacked out version over the regular one. My fears were allayed the moment I saw it. The zips seemed far less...tacked on? Cartoonish? I dunno, but I was getting that kind of vibe from the pics. irl it's much less so, and with some wear to go with it it'll look 1000x better. Like Angry Toaster shows himself, it's all about...
Quote: Originally Posted by stylar For those of you who don't post pictures in the WAYWT threads, do you think you look better or worse than the majority of what's posted (or about the same)?. Worse.
Quote: Originally Posted by bma false. http://www.truereligionbrandjeans.co...01/p/3031.html