or Connect

Posts by thebunk

I am looking at getting a pair of the Cheaney Tweed C Country Boots in the 12508 last. http://www.cheaney.co.uk/country-leisure/35/cheaney-tweed-c-country-boots-in-almond-grain. From reading this thread and other opinions, it seems like it fits exactly what I a looking for (a rustic wingtip boot that can handle the milder but still dirty NorthEast weather and has some roominess to it. The issue is that I am unable to try them on and am not sure on the fit. Can anyone...
Very nice.Did you get those locally? I will be in Halifax in a few months and am ok with buying something offseason as long as I can try on in person.Also going to be in London ( West End) in March so may try to try on some Crockets and AF while there.
Those Alfred Seargents fit the bill exactly! Thank you so much. Now the next question....can anyone comment on the sizing vs. that of an Alden Barrie? I take 9.5 in the Barrie have issues with lasts that are too narrow. Thanks again!
Hey folks. I live in Eastern Canada and those living or familiar with the weather in Boston of late can relate to the same type of winters we get (though this year is even atypical for us). I am looking recommendations on a brogue\wingtip style scotchgrain \ pebble type of boot with a good sole that can perhaps hold up to the trek down a snow and salt laden sidewalk or road. Does anyone have any recommendations? Essentially looking for something that I can wear with...
Congrats Mike and Adele! Glad to hear everyone is doing well.
Hey Mike- p,ease add my name to the list as well as interested.
Anyone else having issues with completing the order at checkout with paying via a Visa? Been trying and when I complete my order, it keeps going back to same screen (step 2 of 2)
Couple of thoughts: - Faded French Blues do look crazy killer. Good stuff SVB - I am REALLY emo that I did not order any factory find shirts. Damn! I am sure I will kick myself in the butt even more once Mike posts up some of the FF Jackets which I did not get in on as well.
Just shoot them an email. I have ordered size 35 chinos and am thinking of doing the same with a pair of shorts.
Thanks for the update here Mike.2 quick questions:1) any more double monk in chocolate suede coming in the near future (or whatever the brown color was from last year)?2) if the answer is no for the above question, then wondering if the Rand Single Monk in Snuff Suede will fit similarly to the Salinger Double Monks?Thanks in advance and the reply as well on the darting question,Jamie