or Connect

Posts by William S.

Hi gents, If anyone has a pair of Epaulet oxford wine rivet chinos in size 33 for sale I'd be delighted to purchase them ASAP and pay via PayPal immediately (full price as new). Please feel free to contact me via PM. Thanks and kind regards, Bill
Which commercial version is closest to the original vintage in terms of wool / cut? Thanks, Will S.
Pit to pit measures: 20". I typically take a 40 regular and find this coat to be a touch too small / tight in the chest. I would consider the cut to be "trim". Kind regards, Will S.
I recently purchased this New w/ Tags POLO Academy Pea Coat from a seller on Ebay - size Medium. I normally take a 40 regular and the coat is a tad too small for me. The coat is new, though I did open a few of the pockets which were sewn shut. The follow photos (poor as they may be) were taken this afternoon w/ my iphone: Price includes USPS Priority shipping w/ full insurance (CONUS only) - paypal only (gift please): $175 $160 Feel free to PM w/ any questions. Thank...
Hi gents, It may be long shot but I'm looking to purchase a JL Powell boiled wool sweatshirt in size medium. Pay is at the ready and any leads or help greatly appreciated! Happy new year and kind regards, Will S Feel free to PM or email me at: billy@mwrforum.net
Hi gents, I realize its a long shot, but i'm hoping someone has a JL POWELL boiled wool sweatshirt in size medium they'd be willing to sell? I have paypal at the ready ... feel free to PM me or email me at: billy@mwrforum.net http://jlpowell.com/boiled-wool-sweatshirt-dark-re Thank you and happy new year, Will
PM sent in regard to the RT trousers. Thank you and happy 4th of July! Kind regards, Will S.
Please disregard my previous PM. Best of luck w/ the sale !
Hi, I'm interested in purchasing a Baracuta G9 slim fit jacket in size 40, color Navy. Please feel free to PM me. Thank you for your time and consideration, both are appreciated. Kind regards, Will S.
Hi all, I had my Flosheim Imperial Kenmore longwings resoled recently. The original leather soles were in rough shape and the heels had been replaced with rubber heels. From an old post here on StyleForum I discovered Otto's Shoe Repair. For $45 they replaced the soles and heels; even going so far as to replicate the original V-Cleat heels. With the $14.95 cost of a flat rate box both ways the total cost was $75, which seems very fair indeed for quality...