or Connect

Posts by spoozy

At the risk of beating a dead sheep, the shoes - particularly the red ruby Dorothy slippers - need to go. Otherwise, I dig, I dig.[/quote]That's all right...someone must play the villain's role :-)In a circus...well, i'd rather call it individualism, but hey, that's just me.You'll be pretty alone in saying that. Nevertheless: thx :-)Today: a prep look.Have a nice weekend!
Hmmmm...now back in the spoozer mod, posting from my ipad...strangely i couldnt switch accounts on tapatalk, the forum app... Anyhow, boardwalking my empire...
The Spooz is still alive...heavily fired at in the office, so long working hours and no time to focus on taking pictures for the SFers...sorry! Been lurking a lot a here lately, just savouring on the pics. As always, hot shit you boys throwing!! Brutally warm today:
@Rob: sweet wheels man! @Spoo: great suit, digging the pattern. @Nelton: sc sleeves are too long, contrast between tie and shirt too little (thus the eye doesn´t find a grounding point for a stable view), tie knot not to be spoken about and trou seem to long (too much creasing). Not trying to be mean, just my point of view. A day for purple...
Quote: Originally Posted by latindandy I've seen some scabal cufflinks that look a lot like those. They´re certainly not. Bought in Notting Hill, of a rack in a little antique store...
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker ... Good call on swapping the tie. Although i see the point of matching the tie to your shoes, i don´t think that does the pants justice... Quote: Originally Posted by luftvier ... Great suit, agree on the shirt sleeves. Quote: Originally Posted by IST66 ... Not really digging the knit tie with this heavily classic gold-buttoned blazer. The...
Back from London: place was killing me, positively. I don´t think i ever can wear a blue suit with brown shoes again... Some looks from the past days:
Quote: Originally Posted by kgmessier ?.. Cheers. Just some random low price german men's wear plb jacket and a self cut ps Quote: Originally Posted by IronRock ... That is a clean cut, well done look. Nice!
@Spoo: holy craperony!! I´m off to London for a week...@TTO: i´ll take to pints at your bar :-) Back to business on tuesday...until then: swooooooooosh.....
Quote: Originally Posted by Orgetorix ... Nice one, Org! Quote: Originally Posted by IST66 ... A spread collar would have made that stellar. Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker ... Great stuff, but that tie totally kills it for me. If you had only brought in a grey knit.. IST and Dawg, great casual outfits lately! Back to bring out my inner italian again: