or Connect

Posts by ethirtynine

im want to buy a watch for everyday purposes. i usually post in the streetwear forum but thought i might get a better responses here. i have no idea about watches, which is why i seek your guys' help. i got up to $150. i know its not much to work with, unless people wanna donate via paypal... i have no idea whether i should go with a leather or metal, etc. what brands should i gravitate towards and which should i steer clear of? help a brotha out.
i called the beverly center, and the lady i spoke to said they honor it
Quote: Originally Posted by stylish I have two suits by H&M (from the 'slim-fit' line of suits). I've one in a lovely Prince of Wales Check and the other in a solid charcoal. I found that both fit very nicely the first time of trying it, but after 3-4 months of almost everyday wear, I noticed the fabrics starting to stretch a lot. My PoW (in a size 34) is not virtually unwearable (it's strectched almost to a size 38). I don't even think a tailor can fix...
Quote: Originally Posted by Sartorian Also make sure you get the sleeve length right: there should be some shirt cuff showing--bent or straight. Really. It looks better. yea, get that done too, i had mine done. looks MUCH better. suit + tax + alterations = <$300
here's my thread i posted a while ago: http://styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=28774 fyi im about your age (19), so i know where your coming from about the money. imo this suit was a good buy. its the 100% wool, slim fit. price was $250 honestly, im not very knowledgeable about quality of fabrics, but i know it was above super 100's (120 i think?). all i know is that the fabric seems nice. but more of a concern for me was the slim fit, and the suit was better...
spring cleaning, it's still sitting in my closet. $17 shipped
im not a khaki kind of guy (i normally wear jeans and shorts), but i gotta wear em sometime. im looking for a straight/slim, lowrise? (would that look weird?), CHEAP ($20-30, or less) pair. i dont really care what brand they are and i am NOT looking for anything fancy (so please dont suggest it). i just need a pair for going to a nice lunch, dinner, or party where i wouldnt wear a pair of jeans. even then i probably would keep a pair of jeans in my trunk JIC i wanted to...
im not a khaki kind of guy (i normally wear jeans and shorts), but i gotta wear em sometime. im looking for a straight/slim, lowrise? (would that look weird?), CHEAP ($20-30, or less) pair. i dont really care what brand they are and i am NOT looking for anything fancy (so please dont suggest it). i just need a pair for going to a nice lunch, dinner, or party where i wouldnt wear a pair of jeans. even then i probably would keep a pair of jeans in my trunk JIC i wanted to...
Quote: Originally Posted by BrianVarick I'm still trying to sell mine, pmed. pm'ed you
I ordered the AA cardigan a while ago when they had the sale for $12.99 shipped. Unfortunately, they ran out of stock even after I had ordered mine. I still want it, anyone got the cardi in medium?