or Connect

Posts by ethirtynine

i spend like $30 a year on denim. i go to ross (i know) and get hooked up when employees get 40% off. i found a pair of levis 527 low rise boot cut, in the exact color i wanted (black). sure i had to search for it, but for $7.00, i was thrilled.
what is the difference between spread collars and point collars and all the others? is there like a table someone can show me or something like that? what are the advantages and disadvantages between them? just want to expand my knowledge. thanks
what is the difference between the adidas samba classic and the adidas samba k? http://www.amazon.com/adidas-Adidas-.../dp/B0002MOXFO http://www.amazon.com/adidas-Mens-Sa...224827-8219357
a month ago i bought 2 Express 1MX dress shirts on sale ($25) and though i like the cut and modern fit, the fabric is just horrible. these shirts are sooooo noisy. just moving around makes a swooshing sound. is there any alternative that has similar cut and fit but with better (non swooshing) fabric? and similar price too?
thanks for the tips guys, but im not really looking for dress shoes. maybe boots might work. i'll look into that. also, the chucks sound like a good idea. though, the Prada and Miu-Miu is something WAY out of my range. btw for some background info im a 19 y/o college student that doesnt get too dressed up going out, but i'd still like to look nice. i used to wear large and x-large t-shirts with BAGGY ass pants (cringe). stuff that came out of a rap video. i still kick...
so ive updated my wardrobe a little bit and ive started buying more polos and dress shirts. ive stopped buying skater t-shirts for the moment 'cus i wanna look atleast half decent when going out. the problem now is that with these nicer clothes, i dont really have shoes (at night) to go with them. ex. black polos, black button ups, etc. (stuff i would wear going out on a saturday) i usually wear sneakers like nike dunks, legends, predecessors, reebok ventilators, and...
thanks for the advise on the color guys. i wasn't too sure what to get. also, thanks for the links. any ebay advise? i saw that one from macy's and if the price stays low, i might have two suits. any comments? btw, this isnt for any job interview or anything like that, im just really tired of wearing my dad's hand-me-downs (38-40R). a while ago i went to my cousin's debut and a neighbor's wedding, and damn was that embarrassing
that ysl suit would be nice, too bad i dont have an extra 500 dollars lying around. btw, thanks for the links guys. the h&m seems interesting, and i live in (closed to) LA, but what does it mean when "I however, would not recommend if this is going to be a suit for interviews as I am a more conservative person who likes a more conservative suit." im looking for a suit for weddings, funerals, debuts, etc. would i find a suit from this brand for my purpose. one more...
for you guys who know a thing or two about suits, whats the smallest size i can get a suit in? im a pretty small guy, im 5'5", 115-120 pounds, slim build. i was looking around department stores and a 3 day suit broker, and the smallest size i could find was 36 short. it fit ok, but i am really looking for something that hugs my body and sort of has a slim fit to it. are smaller sizes made and where can i find them? btw im kinda on a budget here, 3-4 bills. so please dont...