or Connect

Posts by aandrew

bump
Looking for a pair of BBall Low Common Projects in Black. Size 42. New or used, whatever you have, let me know. Thanks, A
bump
Bump. Price at 425 + shipping.
Have a new pair of CP vintage lows in white. Shoes are new, sticker still on sole. Comes with box, dust bag, and extra laces. Box has tear in one corner. Size is EU 43. Asking 300usd + shipping.
I have a used pair of balenciaga arena high tops in black size 42. Shoes in overall good condition, worn about 10 times with only minimal wear to the back of the soles. Box and dust bag included. Please PM if interested and I can also email out pics. Located in Toronto, but will ship at cost to buyer.
Looking for a pair of washed black common project achilles in size 43. If you have and are looking to sell, please pm me. - Andrew
Have a pair of gently worn OP Daddy B's in Matte Shadow Grey. Comes complete with hard case and soft cloth/bag. Size is 58-19-145 Please PM me for pictures. Asking 250 OBO shipped.
Quote: Originally Posted by sq4you it's not stealth if there is white all over the face. i think the word you are looking for is "aviation type" I see where you are coming from. I guess my point was that it's not flashy like polished stainless, gold, pt, etc.
Quote: Originally Posted by leeFX Loving this. Wish I could afford it. My pick for favorite stealth. This one came before all that Top Gun nonsense.