or Connect

Posts by Sebb

I'm doing a last minute trip to London next week and am shocked that Priceline is showing median hotel prices for 3 stars (not 4 stars) at $350 a night The cheapest of the 3 stars are like $250 sort of at the edge of the center of the city (Best Western,etc). I bid up to $135 for a 3* on Name your own Price and stopped after being rejected.... are prices really that extreme? weak dollar I guess?
Quote: Originally Posted by VelvetGreen The reason I ask is because I have come into possession of a 3 piece suit which is ideal except for the waistcoat, which insists on coming under the collar by about 1 cm because I clearly have a slightly more substantial frame than the original owner. I would have an alterationist cut a wider circumference around the neck of the waistcoat to avoid that, in my opinion it looks sloppy to show under the...
Quote: Originally Posted by Testudo_Aubreii an SB frock undercoat with a stand-fall collar cut not to close (the half-dress coat of 1780) I rather like how that stand-fall collar looks, any modern versions of it that wouldn't look too strange?
IMHO, the vest should disappear no higher than about the nipples, and not be visible again above there. In antiquity though there were all sorts of strange combinations (i'm not even sure what the vest is doing in this one:
Quote: Originally Posted by Matt If you feel weird about the frostiness, send her a text that says 'i feel a little icky about this whole frosty thing we've got going on, but hope you are well' and leave it at that. Well yesterday I sent a short message with essentially the same substance as that, after no reply I tried calling a couple times, the first which the phone picked up and i could here the familiar background noise of her work, but...
Quote: Originally Posted by ter1413 Do this^^. Stop trying to flatter yourslef. She has probably seen the pipe since your breakup. Move on! well that imagery certainly makes it easier to move on, lol. Honestly, i think my main goal at this point in time might just be to set myself up to have the chance of getting in her pants sometime down the road... i suppose the best way of doing that is to just to lay low and not communicate for a long...
Quote: Originally Posted by aguydude seems like a dick move. Just move on and do you thing bro. The intent is to be slightly dickish... I didn't include something in the first post- she had expressed interest in getting the photos of the travels we had done a few days before the break up... I finally sent them through an online album link (after much labor) a couple days ago with no other words in the message (this was our only contact the last...
Hi all, sorry for the newbie spam, but this site looks pretty cool and I wanted to ask this question: Should a guy who was recently dumped ever tell his ex that he's seeing someone new for any purpose? e.g. make her regret/start to win her back/lay the foundation for a friend w/benefits, etc? My ex and I, after a 1 year relationship, haven't communicated in the last 4 weeks since our breakup. I'm not sure I actually want her back (I in fact initiated a failed...