or Connect

Posts by El Argentino

Mauro be callin' out da fatties. Like me...
One would hope. Messi just won the Bota de Oro this morning. Again.
Those boots turned out beautifully. I envy you, Rob.
Oh. That appears to be basically what I was wanting to build for myself; a 2humbucker Tele, albeit w/ a coilsplitting option at the bridge. Great minds, no...?
What's this? Like a cabronita? Tele body w/ filtertrons?
Totally agree. See this all the time with people wanting $200 for used Squire Strats, or close to $350 for used Epi LPs. I think a lot of people, based on reports of vintage pieces, don't understand that musical gear depreciates a TON as soon as it leaves the store - even after a Guitar Center sale price, knocking off 45% or whatever from MSRP. That American Strat is still insanely expensive for what you get.That said, I'm 100% convinced that used is really the only way to...
I echo this advice 100%. Size for dem thighs.I am in the all-too-similar situation of having a higher thigh/butt : waist ratio. I get the 36 rivets and have the waist taken in to 34 inches, and the fit with just that alteration is the best chino I've ever worn.In fact, I'm wearing my 7oz French Blues today, with it still in the 70s and summer not wanting to die completely yet. Noticed when pulling them on this morning that they're fading through a little bit, particularly...
That image is amazing. I've been playing on Warmoth's custom body builder for a few days and really want to do something in shell pink, sonic blue or seafoam green - just oozing the 1950's w/ a parchment or mint colored pickguard. I love sunbursts personally, but both my P-bass and the modded Epi are sunbursts and don't want to have every guitar looking like each other. But, that said, I absolutely love the Caribbean Burst finish on there - a white/natural center out to...
QFT.