or Connect

Posts by El Argentino

As a PSA - got a ton of hits off of this interest check. I've just sent out a number of PMs to parties who contacted me re: possible sale details. Thanks all for the interest.
Well, after a quick google search, I take it back. From the "Raw Powers" series.
Possibly, but I dont' think I've ever seen an LP NOT on rosewood. Just what adds to it being an LP.
I'm sorry I've been out of the thread for a while. Still going to check w/ my local store on MIJ strats for proxy.
You don't even know. Leydon, Plaza, Grant, and Tremont FTW
Do share...
As far as I know, only US retailer is Blue in Green in NYC.
Debating moving on a pair of Alden Cigar Shell LWBs (Bootmaker edition) - Barrie, 11.5 D. Last is just too blobby on my foot and not getting as much wear as I envisioned. Don't want to go all the way and create a classified b/c not even sure I want to part with them, but figured I'd put some feelers out there.
Debating moving on a pair of Alden Cigar Shell LWBs (Bootmaker edition) - Barrie, 11.5 D. Last is just too blobby on my foot and not getting as much wear as I envisioned. Don't want to go all the way and create a classified b/c not even sure I want to part with them, but figured I'd put some feelers out there.