or Connect

Posts by El Argentino

Just letting everyone know, in case you all wanted to know, about how diverse the cast will be. Complete with gay and alien sex. But what about gay alien sex? Discrimination.
Was definitely referring to Bayern in the UCL. No way Bayern loses the Bundesliga w/ Ancelotti in charge.
My Somelos sleeves started out shorter than an EPNY equivalent oxford, but haven't noted any subsequent shrinkage myself
Any Achilles bothers for you with the LunarEpics?
Shifting over to a new thread for the new season. http://www.styleforum.net/t/527430/the-official-2016-2017-football-soccer-f-tbol-futebol-voetbal-fu-ball-thread/0_20
A new season, a new thread. Mou! Zlatan! Pogba! - ManU are geared up. Guardiola!... Sané? Nolito? Stones? - ManCity are optimistic. Meanwhile the Spanish giants have slumbered a bit, Bayern looks to be a contender, and Juve has a slew of new talent. Things shall be interesting. Currently watching the UEFA Super Cup between Madrid and Sevilla.
I wouldn't wear no-shows anyways w/ the LunarEpics, but that's good to hear. Just have been hearing horror stories about the shoe even rubbing though socks with the seam between the sock and heel cup.I do like the AllOuts a lot though. Feel like I'd roll my ankle in the lunarepics, or at least be much more prone to do so.
I keep going back and forth over the LunarEpics or the Zoom All Outs. I worry about the achilles issues people have been having with the collar placement on the Lunarepics, but they're undeniably comfortable on the feet.
I know that hotel pool. Enjoy out there
In retrospect, yes. I had a bit of water in the tin for the polishing session. I assume rust or mold would require water either way.