or Connect

Posts by El Argentino

Gunmetal rivets and #8 boots are a classic combo.
Hhaving moved on a slew of SF-denim in my day, I would size up on unsanforized pairs if they already fit you "well"
You are overthinking this so hard.
Am I the only one who thinks the black is going to be the sleeper hit of the bunch?
Those oxblood trainers. *gargle* EDIT: COGNAC trainers. *even more gargle*
El Argentino, why, per chance, are you selling off your accumulation of SF-approved pants? Because I've gotten fat, that's why. And it does me no use sitting in my closet. So, for your approval, B/S, I present the following: Wolf vs. Goat Bloodline Chino, Khaki - Tagged 35. Ridonkulous fabric. Amazing construction. Slight pull in fabric near fly (pictured) - quick fix. $75. Waist: 17.5 Front Rise: 10.5 Thigh: 13 Inseam: 31 Epaulet 7oz Rivet Chino, Cherry - Tagged 36...
El Argentino, why, per chance, are you selling off your accumulation of SF-approved denim? Because I've gotten fat, that's why. And it does me no use sitting in my closet. So, for your approval, B/S, I present the following: Momotaro 702, Tagged 36. Gently worn, almost no apparent wear. Beginnings of a wallet fade, and that's about it. $SOLD - Still reads like new, get it half price. Waist: 17.5 Front Rise: 10.5 Thigh: 13 Inseam: 33 Pure Blue Japan xx009, Tagged 33....
Madrid.
Checking in for updated projection on Bond/Fairfax denim...?
Are you selling his abs too? I'll take those (no homo)