or Connect

Posts by El Argentino

Warmoth is top notch stuff. Great quality. Many Warmoth strats, while not recognized as equal on branding terms, are far better put together than their Fender equivalents.
Loving the tencel blend in this shirt at work today.
I am disappoint. Was hoping for the Porto upset.
I fear my life may be put on hold for the next while.
Excited to find this thread - inasmuch as it didn't immediately pop up in the search function. Got sized up at the LV store a few months ago, and finally pulled the trigger on two suits last week. Should arrive on Thursday. Very excited. Found the 42L in the majority of jackets to fit extremely well OTR, along with the 40L York. Ended up purchasing two Havanas in the 42L. Only worry is that the thighs are too small. Don't mind the sub-8inch hem, but hoping for some room...
What is this now? I am unfamiliar.
I loved Jurrassic Park, but I honestly don't get this movie.
Hey now. She could've been adopted.
Also, JRMouse, I'd suggest renaming the title of the thread to something about Official StarWars Franchise Discussion Thread.
Anyone see the teaser for Rogue One? I'm hoping it continues in the vein and atmosphere of JJ's sequals. I understand the rise of the Empire is not a happy time, but it's making Star Wars feel like Saving Private Ryan with the military chatter, and it blacking out at the end. Not to mention there's no way the Death Star should be that big on a planet's horizon.