or Connect

Posts by El Argentino

No different than dudes obsessing about where to kop the perfect "ivy" collar roll in an era where ties are becoming anachronism.
Your point is taken, but that's why I came to the NFL thread to ask the question; I'd seen the various reports that it may be happening but didn't know for sure. Hence, bringing it up here with people who know more about the situation than I do. Why that's resulted in quickfire ridicule is beyond me.
Never saw none photos. Who would fall for that?
Nice to meet you too.Word on the street is Kaep's converted from his Christian roots for his girlfriend.EDIT: I just tried to search my own post history to find this implication you lay out. You must have a lot of time on your hands, brah.
I washed my FK Lunar 1s in the washing machine on delicate and everything seemed fine. I did use them for running as opposed to just show, though.
So, is Kaep Muslim?
Got the Unlimited Pegasus 33s w/ that 20% off tonight. Plus saw that the Team USA tech fleece hoodie had dropped by $80 - going to go do a return/repurchase in the morning to get some cash back. Edit: got the Aeroswift drill top too in Rio Teal / Obsidian
Today was not "fantasy-good" even though my clubs won.
My medium gray fresco suit from that run is my epitome of "summer suit." Absolutely love it.