or Connect

Posts by El Argentino

EFF Grey Fresco suit on yet another 100+ degree day. So light and airy. [[SPOILER]]
Got my recent EFF suits back from the tailor. So excited to wear these things.
Figured this would be the easiest place to get a response. Opened up my Saphir neutral wax today and discovered this: Was totally dry, but realize the photos make it look more wet than it is. Ran the tin under the faucet with some soap to try and clean it out and it's some stubborn stuff. Checked my various other tins of different colored wax, and all clean. Is this rust? Mold? Any similar experiences? I store my waxes sealed in the tins, inside of a ziplock bag ...
EP Caramel Calfskin Belt, size 36. Sparsely used, fantastic quality. Get it here cheap and help me fund the purchase of a bigger one.From Epaulet website:
For Sale: A number of Wolf vs Goat Before Dinner shirts, all tagged XL. CONUS shipping included in price. Buyer covers associated Paypal fees. Overseas shipping covered by international buyers. Measurements included below from Wolf vs. Goat sizing charts. Will consider discounts for multiple shirts purchased. Tercel Purple Plaid (54% Cotton, 45% Tercel, 1% Poly), $45.00 Brown Plaid (100% Cotton), $45.00 Cotton Candy Overdye Oxford (100% Cotton), $45.00 Lavender Overdye...
For Sale: Two denims at various stages of life. CONUS shipping included in price. Buyer covers associated Paypal fees. Overseas shipping covered by international buyers. BiG-style measurements included below. Pure Blue Japan xx009 - $65.00 Waist: 17.25 Inseam: 35 Leg Opening: 8.5 Thigh: 12.85 Momotaro x Japan Blue 400 SP - $45.00 Waist: 18 Inseam: 32.5 Leg Opening: 7.5 Thigh: 12.5
Unlimited pack is pretty loud, but some of them are awesome. Here's looking at you All Out Zoom.
So basically your standard DCU movie.
The EP Lazio l/s polo in Speckled Cotton Tweed Pique from a few years ago.
I misread your question; I have not attempted an alteration on the new rivets - my (poorly worded) statement was that I used to always have to do the alterations thing. I haven't tried it with the new construction.