or Connect

Posts by El Argentino

Peacoat looks great. Envy all you outerwear wearers.
IMO, pants are too short and jacket is too tight. I like the palette and general vibe though.
In case you haven't seen, I've B/S'd a pair of xx009s in a tagged 33 (ad in my sig). If you want a low-cost way of trying out the denim, pm me and let's talk.
Thighs won't really stretch that much. If you're uncomfortable now, return them because they will always be uncomfortable. Size up, or try a different cut.
Gunmetal rivets and #8 boots are a classic combo.
Hhaving moved on a slew of SF-denim in my day, I would size up on unsanforized pairs if they already fit you "well"
You are overthinking this so hard.
Am I the only one who thinks the black is going to be the sleeper hit of the bunch?
Those oxblood trainers. *gargle* EDIT: COGNAC trainers. *even more gargle*
El Argentino, why, per chance, are you selling off your accumulation of SF-approved pants? Because I've gotten fat, that's why. And it does me no use sitting in my closet. So, for your approval, B/S, I present the following: Wolf vs. Goat Bloodline Chino, Khaki - Tagged 35. Ridonkulous fabric. Amazing construction. Slight pull in fabric near fly (pictured) - quick fix. $75. Waist: 17.5 Front Rise: 10.5 Thigh: 13 Inseam: 31 Epaulet 7oz Rivet Chino, Cherry - Tagged 36...