or Connect

Posts by El Argentino

I'm considering going all out; I'm packing a bag to get away for the weekend, and in a shocking discovery, realize I don't have any "vacation" casual shoes. I'm not packing chinos and bluchers - I'm packing shorts and... a pair of beat up Toms. In a fit of SF-rage, I go to EP and look at sneakers available in a US12. Guys, for real. Do I go with the Delancey High in Oxblood/Cognac, or the Full Court in Garnet? I'm going to wear these w/ shorts in the heat. There's no...
Those photos of the Natural horsehide shoes have me in a spin. If anyone is looking to offload a US 12, send deets my way. Also, All-EP day today: EP Blue OCBD (New England) EFF Japanese Aubergine Twill Rudys Tan English Bridle Leather belt EPxCarmina Alt Weins in Caramel Calf
All white leather. So fresh. So clean. So crispy.
I can't remember him hitting a FK for Madrid for about 3 years now. Buried them all the time w/ ManU and his first three years at RM.
Perhaps an odd question, but in-line w/ SF-brand paranoia: Mike, was going through our coat closet yesterday evening and saw my Mulberry and Thorpe jackets hanging up. I longed for cooler days where I could throw them on and trot around town. Then I went back to conditioning my shoes. It hit me - should l be looking to condition my EP leather jackets via Lexol or whatever the same way we're all hypersensitive about our shoes?
Speaking of things on the way - has anyone started having their recent EFF suits/jackets trickle in?
Will incorporate. I live about 5 minutes away from a local high school track.
Personally, I follow Luxeswap's ebay shop. Always has suspenders there every week. Not my thing, but as an intro, wouldn't mind picking up a pair on the cheap.
Personally I was glad to see the "golden generation" get picked off by a "workman's Italy" side. I have no idea why Belgium is so hyped. They may have a lot of name recognition, but none of them have won anything of note. Hazard has a PL title, but that was effectively undone by his stinker of a season last year. DeBruyne with the massive price tag, but no consistent production. Vertonghen and Alderweild at the heart of a Tottenham defense that fizzled out in their title...
This event may be pressing me to spring for Taylors.