or Connect

Posts by El Argentino

You have now descended into the subthread: Best Pizza Joints Near EP B&M Locations
I don't know about by-the-slice, but anytime I'm near LA I need to go to Fresh Brothers Pizza.
MSN was pure savagery last night. http://espnfc.com/video/espnfc/video?id=2949956
I ended up getting the Oly colorway on steep discount and gave them a few runs. As much as I wanted to love this shoe, it didn't do it for my foot. Heel kept sliding forward in the shoe because of the lack of padding to hold it in one place. Running on the Air Zoom units was great, springy, and enjoyable, but my foot was moving forward and backward with in the shoe, in spite of the ankle sock. Returned.EDIT: Going back and watching that video, I agree with a lot he's...
To what team will local St. Louis fans affiliate? Will they become LA fans? Or will they now be default Chiefs or Bears fans?
Bleh.
TBH, I'm surprised Walts fit Rob so well for being a hockey player. Thought he'd be thoroughly situated w/in the Rudy camp.
If your job doesn't require CBD on Fridays, and it isn't located in Silcon Valley or SanFran, one should probably be looking for a new job. Bravo, sir, in the good fight.
Lot of good that did them, given they can't even put shields around their exhaust ports, leading straight down to their reactor.