or Connect

Posts by El Argentino

That grey/green is wonderful
1) completely agree with Mouse re: strategery of BvS release date. Not just about money, but about being "the movie of the moment." It's really juvenile to me to turn it into a DC vs Marvel rant. I'm a DC fan - it's just smart business. 2) this bit about selling Spidey merch rights to Disney makes so much sense now. I was bewildered last week at Disneyland upon seeing Spidey action figures and shirts included in their Avengers and Star Wars merch
Madrid / Schalke again too. I swear these draws are rigged.
Lightsaber wounds don't bleed. Your argument is invalid.
My friend's younger brother and his cousins started a band almost ten years ago when they were all about 13. Yesterday night they opened for Imagine Dragons at the Hard Rock. Found out the guitarist and singer both recently signed with Gibson and multiple packages are headed their way...
That's unfortunate. I liked Garfield as both Peter and Spiderman.
I've only heard praise about the Strymons, but a bit out there on price.
Figured they'd blow the love triangle into a hero/villain backstory.One of the Reverse Flashes?I guess we all know now I'm not Flash-literate
That he didn't knock out the blonde cop too (don't know names) raised my suspicions too. 'twill be interesting.
Recs on a delay w/ tap tempo? Have an Aquapuss and DD6 in tandem right now, and would like to consolidate into 1 pedal if possible.