or Connect

Posts by maineratheart

For sale here today are a beautiful pair of Meermin Mallorca Linea Maestro handwelted wingtip shoes in dark brown burnished calf. They are in wonderful like-new shape and I am only getting rid of them because I need a different last for my oddly shaped feet. Get yourself a bargain here on a great pair of dress shoes. All sales final Size 9UK/10US - These would fit a 10D well. Price: $250 shipped with dust bags Apologies for picture quality
Three pairs of outstanding trousers here. They are all size 32 waist and each fits accordingly. All three pairs have been cuffed as noted. All have been worn very sparingly and are in excellent condition. 1. Isaia dark chocolate brown casual trousers. They have great details and are in perfect shape. -Split waistband -3 button closure -2 inch cuff, hemmed to 30" -32" Waist -Tapered legs -7.25" leg opening Price: SOLD 2. Ovadia & Sons royal blue casual trousers -Split...
For sale here is a staple navy Suit Supply "Sienna" suit in Cerruti 100% pure wool fabric and Bemberg lining. This suit is in like new condition and has been worn only once. It has all the details you have come to expect from Suit Supply's suits. Get a great bargain on a true staple. Can include hanger as well if needed. All sales final - offers welcome. -Size 38/48 drop 6 -Slightly lighter navy - great color -Pic stitching everywhere -Ticket pocket -2 Button jacket -Dual...
For sale here today are a barely worn pair of Crockett and Jones for Shipton and Heneage black captoe oxfords. They are the C&J Radstocks, found here: http://www.crockettandjones.com/product/radstock-black#.UrHBl2RDtvZ. They have barely been worn and are in excellent condition throughout. All sales final - offers welcome. Size UK9/US10 D-G (marked a 9G, they fit wide, but not overly so - see measurements) Measurements: 12.25" x 4.25" Price: $250>$225 shipped CONUS [IMG]
For sale here today is a great navy staple suit by Cantarelli. It is from their new vintage line and is made from a beautiful 100% virgin wool fabric. The suit is unstructured and the jacket can also double as a perfect blazer. All sales final - please let me know if you have any questions. Offers welcome. -Navy -Made entirely in Italy -100% virgin wool -3 roll 2.5 -Patch hip pockets with barchetta breast pocket -Dual vents -Surgeon's cuffs -Pic stitching everywhere...
For sale here are a pair of beautiful Crockett & Jones for Brooks Brothers single monkstrap shoes in beechnut burnished calf with flush toe taps. They have been worn only a handful of times as evidenced from the pictures and are in fantastic shape. They fit true to size for a standard 10D. All sales final - please let me know if you have any questions. Offers welcome. -Crockett & Jones for Peal & Co. (BB) -Size 10D -Style: Beechnut Burnish Calf -Leather soles with flush...
Damn.
Nice.
For sale here today are a pair of beautiful Grenson Masterpiece for Paul Stuart snuff suede adelaide oxfords. These are in like-new condition, with only minimal wear to the soles and heals. The uppers are perfect. I purchased them after they had been worn 2-3 times, and I haven't worn them since, as they are sadly too small. Get a fantastic pair of shoes, perfect for fall, at a great discount. All sales final. -Labelled 10D, but are a little short. Would likely work for a...
For sale here is a versatile Charles Tyrwhitt unstructured cotton blazer in navy. It has patch pockets, dual vents, and surgeon's cuffs. Has been worn, but would be a great travel or casual blazer, especially for the fall. Fits TTS for a 38R Shoulders - 18" Chest - 19.5" Waist - 18" Sleeves - 25" Price: $50 shipped CONUS Apologies for the pics quality: