or Connect

Posts by blackstone

Hahaha, not a bad idea. But after going back and speaking with him today, he did day that if our is way too big he might be able to do something with it. But I h adn't to go back in the new year as he is busy until then. Also, he charges about 1k usd for his services if I provide the material and the jacket by itself is 1.2k
damn, so theres nothing i can do with that suit?
thanks
good point. i will keep that in mind!
Thanks.Im actually after a PoW suit.I currently have a Armani Collezioni suit which is now far too big for me. would this work as to a cmt test?
i did think of this but would you recommend a test jacket over a test pair of trousers?
after speaking with him, albeit in portuguese and my portuguese isnt good, i believe he will accomodate the style i want so im not so worried about that.
Sorry, being very naive here but I dont understand the acromyns. whats cmt, pow, sc?i agree with what you have said about a lot of the brasilian gents and this tailor actually tailors for the ex-mayor of curitiba and now governer of Parana state.
@ celery I think thats the problem in Curitiba. Not many big international companies and the tailor is hidden away down town. It turns out that he used to do suits for my finance's dad and he really liked them but as time when on, he was able to buy cheaper suits from the high street despite them no being of the same quality. This guy has been in business for 41 years. For the samples i have seen, the work does look good. the alterations he has done for me so far are...
I am of the same train of thought. I plan to take a few more items for alterations with him on saturday and then discuss more about the bespoke suit. I also want to check if he does shirts. One thing that slightly dissapointed me was that he wont shorten a sleeve from the shoulder, only the wrist. Ona a seperate note, if I went for a suite made from the Ermenegildo Zegna material, could I expect the same material that would be used in an actual Ermenegildo Zegna suit?