or Connect

Posts by blackstone

@Romain totally agree. will just keep it simple and classic at first. if he is good then i will get many more made and then i will be able to "experiment"
cheers I know he has Dormeuil and H. Lesser, i will have to confirm what else he has when i go back this week. i was thinking of a navy and definietly a 2 button and then if that looks good, i also want a PoW grey.
the reason it appears so steep is down to a few factors. firstly the usd fx, secondly everything here costs about 3x what it would in the US/UK and lastly, we get compensated for this in our pay. hence, the cost in reals is 1800 whicha actually isnt that much for people working here. no worris about the acronyms as i need to learn.the reason i mentioned Zegna is that i dodnt know the other fabrics that were all british. any in particular that i should be looking out...
i did ask and he does do them but he did give me a good contact so i will be getting some shirts too!
Hahaha, not a bad idea. But after going back and speaking with him today, he did day that if our is way too big he might be able to do something with it. But I h adn't to go back in the new year as he is busy until then. Also, he charges about 1k usd for his services if I provide the material and the jacket by itself is 1.2k
damn, so theres nothing i can do with that suit?
good point. i will keep that in mind!
Thanks.Im actually after a PoW suit.I currently have a Armani Collezioni suit which is now far too big for me. would this work as to a cmt test?
i did think of this but would you recommend a test jacket over a test pair of trousers?