or Connect

Posts by bringusingoodale

I always wanted to bone a semi-hot trashy southern white girl, Do they go for non-whites nowadays?
Hey, I wasn't saying go after gold diggers, What I am saying is ask any women that is not a naive twenty something, and they will look for a man who has stability, and is capable of supporting a household, ultimately this means having some assets and steady income.
I think it will be worth it. Not answering directly, but I have 30 something friends and know friend of friends who are pushing 40 with no assets, little work experience. I suppose they were the typical 'too cool for school' crowd. Frankly, it is quite pathetic to be in that situation. I say keep working hard, buy some apartments, make some more investments and learn to be a self-reliant good citizen. Oh, and there are many women today, given the economic change of...
Don't all Economic articles give this impression, of "that doesn't seem right."? I used to be a little more forgiving of Economics, but now I fall into the camp that makes jokes about how weak and stupid the "science" of economics is. Though a lot of this has to do with me getting older and more bitter.
I had no idea people really used linkedin. Maybe that explains my dismal employment conditions? I had a profile but with little relevant in demand skills and buzzwords, it was pointless.
Being born rich. Does that count, si that an opiton?
Just pointing out in closest thread, Just found out Makers Mark will be watered down to meet increasing global demand. Will go down to 84 proof. I always enjoyed this bourbon. Never have turned into a (bourbon) whiskey 'snob', but this was a good bourbon for price and availability.
What's the use. Demographics of America in 40 years will make it a Democratic majority, unless of course the GOP figures something out, which I doubt. Leftist Progressivism won, plain and simple. I for one say just get your kicks now and wish your children and or grandchildren well.
Damn Nazis ruined the science of Eugenics for everyone.
Well, that is what I am saying.I said skill, and I meant in the broadest sense. Also, I was being somewhat glib, because I believe this screaming from employers is little more than a tantrum at wanting to have more cheap labor.It's like the STEM myth shortage.There is no STEM personnel shortage for employers. the potential employee say with the computer engineering or advanced chemical engineering skills is a position that no other job seeker out there is in, and this...