or Connect

Posts by bringusingoodale

Humblebrag!
Pretend you are asking to learn how to swim: Would you be finding help on forums exclusively; maybe you would use forums to find pools and bodies of water, maybe the right swim gear, that's about it. You have to jump into the water. You will look silly in the beginning, but oh well. Now, go out there and learn how to swim!
I don't think OP wants to go out and buy an AMG Merc for 38000 and feel like he got a hell of a deal. Buying luxury used usually is a bust because everyone forgets about insurance costs. But if you have money to buy new, the insurance cost shouldn't be a problem, or surprise.
Go pre-owned certified at a dealer. Save yourself the time and hassle and potential shitstorm of a private sale. You really don't save anywhere near enough to justify an as is sale. Dealer will probably try to sell you something new, especially given your price range. Don't do it unless you know the extra cost involved (can seem like just a 'few thousand' but factor in insurance, financing etc). Stick to your guns and get something affordable. I've never believed in...
The power control module is messed up on me ford. Damn 'puters on cars conking out the fine mechanical ingenuity of a ford engine!
If that guy in the video had an epicanthic fold, would he be with that blonde? Would he be driving faster or slower?
I'm tired of all these rich asians inavading my courntry and taking all the jobs and buying fast cars!!!!
But then all the schools would be full of Asians... :shivers:.UC Irvine is already called university of Chinese immigrants. lol. Gotta hand it to them people though, when I drive out there I see how their parents are really hard workers, too bad their kids are turning into full blooded Americans in the bad sense....
Law school is a joke, everyone knows that by now. Engineering is a broad field, if you narrow it down to Electrical and Chemical, then yes, this is typically good bet. But you have to realize many people pursuing a BA, in Psychology , English, History et al, are in school for different reasons, which vary. Some are just trying to meet the by now almost universal requirement of a BA for many entry level jobs that don't really need one, so why would they go...
I would suggest staying at this job for at least 3 years. But I don't know what the job prospects are for statisticians, so I assume it's like most other professions where you have to start somewhere near the bottom, and from what you described you are there, to gain experience, if only as a sign that you can hold a job. Again, I don't know about your career, but sounds typical enough. I think at best you should stay where you are while actively and seriously looking...