or Connect

Posts by bringusingoodale

So does high school still suck for the ugly kids and rock for the good looking kids? Are kids really that sexually promiscuous as the media says? Because most girls in high school did not give out blow jobs like candy. Do you have shop classes? (actually, I am not that old to have had a shop class, but remember a classroom used to be a woodshop class used mostly for math classes.)
My cheap trousers are sticking to my cheap socks. Agh. Polyester seems to stick to polyester.
This is opposite from the truth in my experience. It seems the Uggos are the ones who are scared to be alone, so they always seem to have a boyfriend (befitting an uggo, of course), while smart, attractive girls go a long time between boyfriends, since they are somewhat picky and know their standards.
lol Vomit clean up fee.
Marine layer at the beach today.... Come on Heat wave, arrive to So Cal.
My post is still best advice on this thread. I will add at this point that OP is clearly afraid of rejection. He sounds intelligent, has gainful employment and presumably can afford to splurge on a girl.
Be honest, how much of this can you blame on the weather and your dark woo suit?
Lefty liberals and their welfare state.
Doesn't look 'too short". That picture of your back shows it is fine. I think you and all of us are too used to seeing men wear jackets that are too long.... Every guy wants to think they are 6'1 and fits into that suit of the rack no problemo.
I went back to wearing a watch daily. I am between working where phones are not allowed, and working in shop and the risk of breaking my mobile phone is too much, so I went back to checking time with my watch. Besides, I like being the one person who doesn't incessantly look at their phone throughout the day.