or Connect

Posts by bringusingoodale

bumpy bump Anyone out there learned to swim as an adult? I am one of them and I have to say. WTF. I have already asked others and apparently my problem is typical and simply is dismissed with "just practice, practice" I am always out of breath. It's onne lap and I am heaving and my heart rat is up. Obviously I notice I am doing something wrong when I notice the 60+ year old couple in the lap lanes have been leisurely lap swimming for the past 20 minutes. I have seen...
It's a self selecting bias. I would hope most posters on here analyze clothing and dress. In fact, I think there was a recent hubbub on this topic. I like reading why something is right or wrong and see the poster twist like pretzels trying to defend their argument. In short:
Does anyone still uses mothballs? I have never seen or noticed moth eaten clothes until yesterday while cleaning out a closet . Tiny little holes on a some wool pants I never wore (I had two of the same, hardly wore one of them, so no need for other ever). Now I am freaking out worried some of my jackets and suits that get little use will be eaten. I cleaned out all my closets and drawers and will now look for some preventive measures.
The ceremony is terrible. It's like a high school play with too much money supporting it. This is about right.
Funny, I have noticed this recently myself. Either it has to do with simple fact that women like to chat about more things like this, or we are seeing the effects of more women doing financially better than ever before in society (at least in the USA). Or both. I do want to travel more, even to the obvious tourist places like the Mediterranean and such, but I don't get people's fascination with India and China and some of those other Asian countries. Bleh.
I don't want to save up for a MTM cape, besides being too poor, I am too short for a cape.
Your job sounds stressful, but something tells me you enjoy it, so this is probably a humblebrag sir.
Oh snap
Best think I ever did was go find jesus again in my late teens early twenties. Church going girls in breezy print flower dresses who like to talking to guys who don't look like their brothers or cousins. , and don't get all riled up for sticking to traditional norms. But yea, they are strange.
I have been easily distracted as of late. I normally can sit and read ~50 pages of a book I am interested in one session, but somehow I can't do this right now. I think it's the summer weather, but I have to get some things done. I wonder what would happen if I popped someone's adhd medicine....