or Connect

Posts by bringusingoodale

I don't see the world (economy) coming out of the 21 C with same style of capitalism as we know it, technology and automation and other unforeseeable advances will destroy what we have or another bloody, messy revolution will. And please no more 'that's what they said about teh horse buggy taking away jobs derp derp' bullshit.
@ YOLO EMSHI Thanks dude, but Christ those are all hideous. I guess I have to admit I am inclined to the Prep/American heritage look, if that helps.
Lol White people will be minority in numbers like in 40 years. Asians and Latinos will take over. I don't get why white people don't have more kids. Stupids.
Suggestions for casual light jacket (not a sport coat or the like). Not really for the true winter cold as I live in Los Angeles. Never really liked cardigans, don't like jumpers. Perplexed because I usually can't find the right thing for me (guess im picky like all of us). I don't want leather jacket. And things I see guys wearing with those epaulets things and ugly polyester also is bleh. I have some some chunky knits Iike and wonder why they can't make a cut like them...
Once we have driverless cars/trucks, automated fast food kiosks I expect the poors to start manifesting their frustrations with more crime. The low crime rate across the nation now is the calm before the storm.
I will admit I wish more (real) rich people behave like her.I can't stand condescending rich people. Oh look at me I am frugal and like to eat pizza and ramen too!!!FUCK YOU.You (rich people) are not like me or the others. In fact, if you dumb ass rich fucks would actually spend more money on crafted goods and luxury items, you might help move on the 'trickle down' effect.Fuck you hoodie wearing, prius driving rich fucks.
WHY do you guys hate poor people? they are just like you or anyone with more money, in this economy luck is a huge factor when it comes to material success.
The thing is when you are poor and living on ~25 to 30k a year, 75k sounds like alot. But you will probably move into better place and buy a car or better car and BAM ! you are back to living like before, but not really, but still feel like you don't have enough.
http://www.latimes.com/business/technology/la-fi-tn-google-apple-buses-blocked-in-protests-one-vandalized-20131220,0,5806005.story "Protesters block Google and Apple buses, vandalize one" If only these liberals weren't so opposed to guns, maybe the revolution could really get started....
I am resigned to think this may be true.