or Connect

Posts by bringusingoodale

Attach adhesive element to the end of a Brigg umbrella. Stick camera device on said adhesive.
why does this forum load so slow even with fast internet on my end (50Mbps)?
I am under 30 (though close to it) perhaps that has something to do with my sentiment of black tie seeming boring. and like I said, not to offend anyone, but outside of small circle of clotheshorses and dandy aspirants and fops, no one will care if you aren't wearing "classic" men's black tie ensemble.
I never realized how boring traditional black tie looks... it's funny, to other non-style forumites, I bet they think that the tuxedo/dinner suit is top notch just by virtue of the black and white ensemble (they won't nitpick on lapels and studs etc). but I see more of a boring black "suit".... I have been infected with a vision of semi-foppish style being more "stylish" What do you all think of something less traditional like this: and also, I have this nagging...
Unless it said very clearly "black tie" formal typically means "suit and tie with dress shoes" I could be wrong, because technically "formal attire" can mean black tie (or white tie), but no one says this anymore meaning black tie because formal to most people simply means "jacket and tie" so you should be fine with any suit and tie. and i just reread and it you say "semi forms"... so yea, just where that suit you will be fine.
he's heterodox, brah.he is ahead of his time, and like lots of people ahead of their time, they get labelled all sorts of demeaning things.
I don't get why so many transgender women are so hot. I spotted two last week. They are taller (what with being born males) have nice ass, tits. Goddammit why. Is it ok to have sex with one? would you?
Spot on at 37:15. The time has come (again) for the revolution. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guSdjsctrUQ&t=37m14s
This is just to say that I have been using jojoba oil since post led to the recommendation. it's great. I have best hair so far in social groups. Recommend.
@gator 88 Just take any decent off the rack shirt to a good alterations tailor. I stopped looking for that 'good fitting shirt' off the rack a long time ago. Now Anything that fits relatively well is a buy and my tailor can make it fit well. Probably not the answer you were expecting, but trust me it will save you lots of headaches if you heed to it.