or Connect

Posts by bringusingoodale

@gator 88 Just take any decent off the rack shirt to a good alterations tailor. I stopped looking for that 'good fitting shirt' off the rack a long time ago. Now Anything that fits relatively well is a buy and my tailor can make it fit well. Probably not the answer you were expecting, but trust me it will save you lots of headaches if you heed to it.
@ YOLO EMSHI Thanks dude, but Christ those are all hideous. I guess I have to admit I am inclined to the Prep/American heritage look, if that helps.
Suggestions for casual light jacket (not a sport coat or the like). Not really for the true winter cold as I live in Los Angeles. Never really liked cardigans, don't like jumpers. Perplexed because I usually can't find the right thing for me (guess im picky like all of us). I don't want leather jacket. And things I see guys wearing with those epaulets things and ugly polyester also is bleh. I have some some chunky knits Iike and wonder why they can't make a cut like them...
> Must be at least 5'10 to wear a hat (in good style) is generally accepted rule (?)
Curious what occupations, careers, jobs you have encountered in your life that surprised you (maybe) at how well it pays without College or professional degree. I know they exist, and am curious at what you have encountered. Long story short: I met some pipe welders the other day who were looking for welding helpers, and they claim to be making about 80 K a year. My cousin started a job driving trucks (you know those big rigs), he had to get a job due to some...
All I want is the money fuck the fame OP doesn't even know how lucky he is to be at his age and working what seems to be a meaningful, gainful job given today's 'economic climate' Buy some apartment buildings, invest, and get the $$$$ and stop over thinking shit.
Hey, I wasn't saying go after gold diggers, What I am saying is ask any women that is not a naive twenty something, and they will look for a man who has stability, and is capable of supporting a household, ultimately this means having some assets and steady income.
I think it will be worth it. Not answering directly, but I have 30 something friends and know friend of friends who are pushing 40 with no assets, little work experience. I suppose they were the typical 'too cool for school' crowd. Frankly, it is quite pathetic to be in that situation. I say keep working hard, buy some apartments, make some more investments and learn to be a self-reliant good citizen. Oh, and there are many women today, given the economic change of...
I had no idea people really used linkedin. Maybe that explains my dismal employment conditions? I had a profile but with little relevant in demand skills and buzzwords, it was pointless.
Being born rich. Does that count, si that an opiton?