or Connect

Posts by MikeDT

Just looks like an ordinary collar on a white shirt to me, it's not a spread or button-down, or anything fancy. I'm just saying it could be Brooks, they claimed to have dressed 39 out of 44 presidents, including Obama. Suit and tie might be Brooks as well, don't think there's anything particularly distinctive to actually identify a brand here, which is really what a president wants I think.
Might depend on the mood the check-in clerk is in or how hurried they are. It's probably 7 years since I last travelled with Ryanair. But I've had my cabin baggage spot-checked sometimes with other airlines. They have a certain sized basket, and if it doesn't fit in the basket, it's too big, plus they have weighed it as well. Sure they want to clear check-in lines as quickly as possible, I think If you look like you're struggling with it or it appears excessively bulky,...
Brooks Brothers probably, two centuries of being presidential outfitters.
The other Putin pics, Is he wearing black or is it again just crappy pictures and it's actually dark grey? Is a black suit common business attire in Russia, like it is in Japan or Korea.
Are we sure that Obama is actually wearing a black suit in these pictures, and not dark navy or dark grey? The bottom two photos especially, there's far too much contrast and saturation, and any detail for dark areas is lost, can't see anything at all, like the lapels, buttons and pockets, it's just a black area.
Here's another RL photoshopped problem. Her head is far too big for that body.
I love looking at Photoshop shit, and the things that you can find. Of course you're going to play the guitar well when you're blessed with six fingers....awesome! China.. yeh lots of unatural looking pics, especially clothing ads with models. or sometimes I have seen on Taobao where it's clothing that's obviously on mannequins for the shoot, but they've photoshopped human heads onto them. EDIT Which Ralph Lauren polo shirt doesn't actually exist in the shoot, the blue...
Of course a Photoshop session, is much cheaper than doing another photo shoot with different models. On the photoshopped one, can see the illumination is different on his head, it's from the side instead of the front. Another thing I've just noticed, he appears to have a white Apple Macbook laptop, the same one I've got here, and they've removed the Apple logo with it being a Microsoft ad.
I believe MS swapped the heads because they originally didn't want to show a black man in a business setting for their ads in Poland, but OK for the US.
Yeh, they don't look particularly natural. Even Microsoft photoshops heads about.