or Connect

Posts by MikeDT

As you a laowai? Wear what you like. Unless the job requires formal or other dress code. You're an ESL teacher, so that's basically what the school requires, Some schools require full monty suit, shirt and tie, others don't care. My school is basically no shorts or flip-flops in the classrooms.Shoes can be a problem if you take larger than 45. If you have large feet, could mean expensive imports, which are made in China anyway. Also if you're on the tall side, lengths are...
PS by htimS luaP
OK...and there's someone driving around Gaungzhou at your expense probably.
Ebay
All the music on that site is showing as "This product is not currently available due to region restrictions." ...when is it available? "region restrictions"? I thought that only applied to movies?
Eeny, meeny, miny, moe
Fake John Lobb shoes is it now. Think this is the first time I seen them.
I'm a teacher as well, middle school, in my position can wear very much anything I like, including hoodies and jeans. ...in fact if I were to wear a jacket and tie, let alone a suit, they'd probably think..."Where's the wedding?"....sometimes put a blazer* on though."navy blue tailored jacket with metal buttons.
My favourite because some of this shit is so close to home: http://www.styleforum.net/t/320419/ufos-unidentified-fashion-objects-the-fake-phoney-and-just-plain-funny