or Connect

Posts by MikeDT

Our local supermarket has many such Versace pieces, 80 yuan (CNY) each.
^^^^^ Sure most threaks on SF have been running for six or more years now, and may have been necrobumped many times, many of the OPs long since gone and their questions answered. This is a general question of interest for anyone, it's not something specific to the OP and time or date dependant, like "How does this tux look, I need it for my wedding" posted in 2008 or something.
$17.50 sneakers, but multiply the retail price by ten because they have "BOSS" written on them.
Barbecue.
You need a VPN.
I imagine "technology" or "IT" wear is something like this.... Or South Park, Star Wars, Death Metal bands, Warhammer, etc. A blazer might be overdressed. LOL.
Consumer Credit Act 1974. I Don't believe it specifies any time period from between date of payment and non-delivery of paid for goods. If you paid by credit card you're OK, paid by debit card, the CCA doesn't apply. Not sure if the US has a similar consumer credit protection law, something federal or state.
Of course it is...maximum profits for the hotel. That's wedding banquets.
Was it actually "The Damned" or just Dave Vanian and a few anonymous session musicians? Was Raymond Burns(Captain Sensible) etc there? I'm often suspicious of artists when they're in their 50s, 60s and 70s bringing back a former name. Thinking of things like Spinal Tap,