or Connect

Posts by MikeDT

Door-to-door limo. Uber Lyft
^^^^^^ Meh!! Needs more LEDs!!
My neighbour.....needs more mirrors though....although perhaps it's more "Tron" than "Quadrophenia"?
Aren't Burberry trench coats supposed to be lined with their trademark novacheck pattern? Don't know what that check is, never seen it before, certainly not on a Burberry coat.
Yeh, except it's too big.
LOL! Hey, poor dude has been waiting two years for that jacket. Yeh, just pop down your local Zara, H&M or Gap or whatever.
I've actually seen two so far in the wild, worn by graduate students. But then I'm a bit of a geek and so do look out for them sometimes. It actually looks quite smart IMO, not too techy, and definitely better than the huge hockey puck like watches that some people wear.
OK#FirstWorldProblemsOK so we're down to bleating about people posting receipts for their Porsches. as well as waiting two years for jackets.
I suppose you could research and study about how Burberry or Louis Vuitton go about trying to protect their IP. Those are probably the most counterfeited and abused brands around, certainly in Asia they are.
It's called MCS now. I guess they were forced to stop saying "Marlboro" because of directives and laws concerning tobacco advertising, branding and endorsed products. Moved downmarket, and now no longer paying load of $$$ to Philip Morris Inc.