or Connect

Posts by MikeDT

My neighbour.....needs more mirrors though....although perhaps it's more "Tron" than "Quadrophenia"?
Aren't Burberry trench coats supposed to be lined with their trademark novacheck pattern? Don't know what that check is, never seen it before, certainly not on a Burberry coat.
Yeh, except it's too big.
LOL! Hey, poor dude has been waiting two years for that jacket. Yeh, just pop down your local Zara, H&M or Gap or whatever.
I've actually seen two so far in the wild, worn by graduate students. But then I'm a bit of a geek and so do look out for them sometimes. It actually looks quite smart IMO, not too techy, and definitely better than the huge hockey puck like watches that some people wear.
OK#FirstWorldProblemsOK so we're down to bleating about people posting receipts for their Porsches. as well as waiting two years for jackets.
I suppose you could research and study about how Burberry or Louis Vuitton go about trying to protect their IP. Those are probably the most counterfeited and abused brands around, certainly in Asia they are.
It's called MCS now. I guess they were forced to stop saying "Marlboro" because of directives and laws concerning tobacco advertising, branding and endorsed products. Moved downmarket, and now no longer paying load of $$$ to Philip Morris Inc.
This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine.My rifle is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.My rifle, without me, is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless. I must fire my rifle true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will...My rifle and I know that what counts in war is not the rounds we fire, the noise of our burst, nor the smoke we make. We know...
Actually if you do look at it, the hood closure is buttoned for the female side, i.e. it's right over left, rather than left over right for male apparel. But on the other hand it's a zip up hoodie type thing, which is pretty much unisex anyway, so I doubt anyone is bothered. The seller likely didn't notice the way the hood is fastened.The seller didn't provide measurements and you bought it? ...OKBTW guys in Shanghai wearing ladies clothing, perfectly OK.