or Connect

Posts by MikeDT

"I was at radio shack yesterday and the guy working there commented on my watch"
Eeny, meeny, miny, moe...
So you're all still waiting for your jackets for more than a year or two, while this dude is off running a bar and restaurant....OK!
Chris, what's your WeChat or QQ ID?
Get yourself an Apple Watch, that might impress them more at Radio Shack... (You've got questions, we've got blank stares). ..I suspect a Rat Shack associate is more concerned he's going to be keeping his job.
"STONE ISLAND" ...spelling seems to be correct.
^^^^ It was four years ago, I wonder if the OP is still interested in this particular garment?
I don't know when "Jeans Couture" was introduced, late 1990s I guess, but I know it's a diffusion line, is quite ubiquitous and nothing special AFAIK, like "Emporio Armani". Find it in many department stores as well as Amazon. Ask someone like @spoopoker, he's a Versace expert I think. It's not obviously knock-off to me, looks OK.
It shouldn't do, what player were you using? I play downloaded 720/1080p MKVs on a 2008 white plastic Macbook with 10.6.8 "Snow Leopard" no problems, using VLC, VideoLan Client. I've even played them no problem on a cheap Lenovo Atom powered netbook, and again they haven't lagged or skipped, and they play on my phone as well. I know Quicktime can be crap, never use that.