or Connect

Posts by MikeDT

Yeh, Lanvin are quite well known here. As for actual brands to impress the bitches, it's very much any brand you might see in an upscale Beijing or Shanghai shopping mall, or fakes in a night market. Many PPR and LVMH brands are famous here and recognisable as being baller, lux and expensive, e.g. Louis Vuitton. BTW if you're a westerner coming to live and work in China as an expat, and not recognisably Chinese, a laowei, don't bother with any of this new money brand...
Usually the spelling doesn't matter too much either, most can't read Italian, French or English anyway, as long as it's a recognisable luxury and expensive logo, that's all that matters in China.More here...http://www.styleforum.net/t/320419/ufos-unidentified-fashion-objects-the-fake-phoney-and-just-plain-funny
I just bought myself an Oppo Find 7. Very nice, pleased with it.
How come this is not in DT yet?To quote something that was posted earlier.... "tacky, classless and vapid." ...I know all about China, I live here. Yeh Lanvin is where it's at as well, also Bulgari and Ferragamo, and your cellphone must be a Goldvish or Vertu, that tells the bitches you're a baller and you're really it.
Sure it's only because the authorities introduced a by-law prohibiting the noise pollution, and they enforce it. No doubt because they wanted Shanghai to appear more Western, and not quite so "third world". Think it's same in Beijing as well, don't hear it there either. Shanghai, they actively discouraged outdoor pyjama wearing as well for the Expo 2010.
Is that "classic menswear" in Bangladesh?
Louis Vuitton of course, probably also Gucci, Versace, Dolce & Gabbana, Dior, Armani, Givenchy, YSL, Burberry and Chanel as well.
Yeh, most of them are just repeating things like "jeans 99 yuan, pants 99 yuan, t-shirts 49 yuan, jackets 149 yuan, blouses 99 yuan,". I believe Hong Kong also used to be like that years ago. There's another nearby road with exactly the same, but it's all mobile phone stores.
^^^^^^$5 USD.$500 USD.