or Connect

Posts by MikeDT

Berboorry Brit The SA in the shop was eagerly trying to sell me a trench-coat. No thanks!
Is this a homework question?
The Apple Watch is not working right?If only Steve Jobs was still around... "Can anyone tell me what MobileMe is supposed to do?" Having received a satisfactory answer, he continues, "So why the fuck doesn't it do that?"http://www.macrumors.com/2011/05/07/steve-jobs-reaction-to-mobileme-launch-and-other-anecdotes/BTW I've found that the Mac App Store doesn't work half the time, anyone else found that?
The local Apple dealer gave me a Magic Mouse, a USB Ethernet adapter and a keyboard cover with a new 13in Macbook Air. Finally decided to retire the old, white 2008 Macbook, Trackpad had given up a while back, battery was starting to bulge, and self-inflating LiPo batteries are never good idea to keep around! ...also starting to find that a lot of never software and updates no longer supports OS X Snow Leopard, 10.6.8.
Why is it so many people seem to be using iPhones with busted glass?
I had my suspicions from the start that TOJ would end up this way.
Meh!... it's been done before.... Starsky & Hutch 1978.
Oysters are useful, especially when one gets gets off the plane at Heathrow.
I don't know, say you want some discount if you think he's too expensive. BTW @reevolving, I miss those "cognitive dissonance" threads you used to start. I liked them.
3D touch is good for piano apps, finally got real touch sensitivity, i.e. harder you hit the note, louder it is, just like the real thing.