or Connect

Posts by TheJer

I'm trying to find a new pair of sunglasses in matte black with black frames and I'm looking for something really rectangular / boxy. I looked through half this thread and came across these Oliver Peoples Bernardo Square Sunglasses/Black and Marc by Marc Retro Rectangle Sunglasses That is the sort of look I want, but the Oliver's are more than I'm willing to pay (Looking at sub $200) and the Marc Jacobs don't come in a black/black. If anyone knows something...
Is there a thread about shopping in San Francisco? I swear I recall seeing something like that, but my searching efforts have been futile. I just moved here and am in need of some new clothes. Knowing some good places to go check out would be great.
I'm wondering if these come in 300+? I wear 13 US (a pair of chucks says 48 EU, but the chart on the previous page makes me think they should be closer to a 47), so it looks like I would need 300-305.
Is there such a thing as jeans that taper from say below the calf to the ankle? There is no way I can fit into anything other than slim straight cuts (like Levis 514 for example) because I have an athletes build (6'4, 200) with large calves; I usually wear low top shoes and I don't like the way the jeans end up stacking, it never looks good (kind of like it just poofs out). Tapering from the knee would never allow me to fit into them because even slim straight cuts are...
Got these Slim Guys about a year ago. They've probably only gotten about 6 months worth of wear into them though. Thought I would toss some pics up, see what people think I should do with these. 0 washes, 1 hot soak. The waist got really loose (I sized down 1 to a 33) and that is when I soaked them, since then (was probably 7 months ago, but that was about the end of jean season, just recently started wearing them again) they've rapidly loosened again. Had to had the...
Oh its the Northwest too. Once the warm weather is gone, its Uggs, Yoga Pants, and North Face Jackets all day every day. The above picture is 99% of girls on campus on a given winter day.
So I'm in the hunt for a new pair of jeans. I've been wearing a pair of N&F SlimGuys for the last 4 months and they've gotten some good wear, but I would like to get another pair so I can have more of a rotation rather than just wearing them every single day. So I'm looking for something similar to them (basically a slim-straight fit) in price and quality, I just don't want to get another pair of them. Want to try out another brand. But I'm also looking for something...
Quote: Originally Posted by wj4 About after how many wears do you think the stretching occurred? NF jeans are pretty cheap so I may pick up a pair. I have Slim Guys and have been wearing them for about 4 months now. I sized down 1 and they were pretty tight in the waist upon first wear. Now with my belt on, I can slide them down from my waist below my butt with relative ease. Thinking I might be getting close to needing a soak to shrink them...
I picked up my first pair of raw denim late this summer and have come to about the 3 month point of wearing them. They've considerably stretched, going from barely being able to squeeze into them to actually being able to sag them slightly and they're dirty, but only from the knee down. The fit right now is fine, so I'm not desperate to soak them, nor do I believe they need a wash. The problem is that they are just dirty... so is the easiest way to clean them up just get...
7 other SAE's... good numbers!