or Connect

Posts by dredey

For sale is a very nice Barbour Beaufort jacket size 44. Preowned. No rips or tears. All zippers are in perfect condition. Non smoking environment. No pets. Very nice condition. Have it rewaxed or wax it yourself and you will have a brand new Barbour at half the cost of new. If you haven't owned a Barbour jacket before you are missing out. They become your favorite go to jacket. And they will last forever. Buy once. I would have kept this jacket forever if it wasn't too...
Does #8 Shell LWB go good with chinos? Tan/khaki?
Would PTB's and Longwings be a good shoe with chinos/Kakis?
#8 longwings are very sweet. Hard to find though.
Not into ptb either. But longwings are not an every day thing in the every day worls either. Alhough I would have no problem wearing the longwings in cigar because i like them so much.
I am actually going to Shoe Mart tomorrow. Need one pair of good shoes for docker's/kackis tan, olive, navy and of charcoal and black dress wool pants. One pair of awesome shoes for all of these applications. I will get them no problem if they can be the one shoe for all.
whoa nice choice.
whoa nice choice
Which Alden color/style would be the most versatile for say dress pants (no tie) and business casual for work.
NLA