or Connect

Posts by wildcat83

Up for sale are some miscellaneous items, mostly from J. Crew that I no longer wear. This is on a first come, first served priority, but I prefer multiple items to one buyer. I am open to offers on multiple items as well. Additional pictures will be made available on request. All items are priced with shipping CONUS. Anything outside CONUS will require a small fee. Thanks, Here is the list: 1. Light Blue Microstripe Lightweight Shirt – Size Small a. $20>15 2. Navy...
Looking to buy Brooks Brothers Advantage Chinos in the Milano Fit, Sixe 32X30. Let me know what you have and then we can work out price. Thanks,
Up for sale are 2 pairs of J. Crew Urban Slim Bowery pants. 1 color is Stone and 1 color is Black. Both are size 32X30. They have been washed. The stone worn probably 5-10 times and the Black worn probably 2-4 times. Will reduce price if both are purchased. Shipping included. Thanks
Hey guys, It's been a busy week. Here are the items that are still left, with price drops: 4) J. Crew Double Cloth Utility shorts - Size 32 - $15>$12 5) J. Crew Stanton shorts - Khaki - Size 33 - $20 HOLD 6) J. Crew Pullover Shawl Collar sweater (has left breast button pocket) - Olive - Size Small - $50>$45 7) J. Crew Cotton Half Zip - Green - Size Small - $10 HOLD 8) Triple Five Soul Pullover Shawl sweater - Size Large (Fits like Medium) - Light Grey - $20>$17 13) J....
@ 2 Legit 2 Quit The Gant shirt, and the Madras shirt next to the V-Neck sweater are both short sleeve.
Guys, Thanks for such a great response. I have a lot of messages to sort through, so be patient. Will be getting back to you today.
It's time to do some closet cleaning. A lot of these pieces have little wear, if any. Please note that all posted prices are CONUS. Anyone that wishes to purchase from Canada will pay slightly more for shipping, but nothing unreasonable. I am open to offers and will lower prices to combine shipping. Please let me know if you have any questions. I tried to take as clear of pictures as possible and find all of the proper J. Crew colors. If you need any individual pictures...
Looking for the following: Extra Slim Fit Shirts (15.5-32/33) Slim Fit Polos - Size Small
Looking for close to new or new pair of APC Rescues in Size 30. Must not be hemmed or washed/soaked.
Price Drop