or Connect

Posts by wildcat83

Price Drop
Up for sale is a pair of Cole Haan Caldwell Oxfords. The color is Black. The size is 9D. These shoes have only been worn 2X and are still in great shape. They have also been kept in shoe trees the entire time. Shoes DO NOT come with shoe trees. Price is $80>$65>$50, which includes CONUS shipping. Thanks!
Price Drop!
You are bidding on a brand new Swiss Legend Men's Gunmetal Diver Watch. The plastic is still on and this watch has never been worn. I received this as a gift, but this watch is too large for my wrist. This watch is a rubber strap. Price is $135>$120>$105 CONUS Thanks, and let me know if you have any questions or need more pictures.
Price drop and update of sold goods. Everything that has a strike through has been sold. Thanks,
Everything that has been sold has been marked by bold and a strike through. I have also lowered prices. Thanks!
Thanks for all the messages. Internet has been terrible the last couple of days. Trying to get to all of your questions.
It is time to clean my closet and make way for summer. A lot of the pieces for sale have been worn very few times. I tried to get a bunch of different pictures so that it would be easy to see everything, but if you require additional photos, just let me know. All items are CONUS and shipping is priced in. I will do discounts for buying multiple items. All offers are welcome. Here is the list: 1) J. Crew Urban Slim Chinos – Sz 32X30 – These have only been worn a couple...
I have an upcoming flight in a month and would like to purchase someone's miles, should they be willing to sell. I threw 200 out there, but am willing to negotiate, depending on the responses. For all businessmen out there, please take pity on me. Thanks,
Prices have been dropped. Looking to get rid of the remaining pieces as I am moving soon. All offers welcome.