or Connect

Posts by wildcat83

Price Drops. Still have oxford. Sale fell through.
Oxford shirt has been sold.
Doing some closet cleaning for winter. There are a lot of clothes on this list that are brand new with tags or lightly worn. All items are priced to include CONUS shipping, which is usually UPS 2-Day shipping with tracking. I am willing to negotiate multi-item discounts, so the more you buy, the cheaper they are. Thanks! 1. J. Crew Slim University Coat NWT – Size M – Charcoal $125>$100 2. J. Crew Sun Washed Oxford NWT – Size S – Violet (Code VVI) $30>$25 3....
Updated sold items and price drop on all remaining items.
Up for sale is a J. Crew Messenger Bag. There are some rubbing marks on the back side from denim. They are very faded and hardly noticeable. Asking $25 OBO. Thanks,
Price Drop on all remaining items.
Up for sale are 2 Brooks Brothers Extra Slim Fit dress Shirts. I purchased some new shirts and need to clear space in my closet. Both shirts are the same size 15.5-33. Would love to sell them together, so I'll do $30 each or $50 for the pair, which includes CONUS shipping. Thanks,
Hey Guys, Doing a bit of cleaning in the closet. Need to get rid of some basic t-shirts, button-downs, shorts, etc. I tried as hard as I could to correctly match the colors to the descriptions. J.Crew's colors are weird, and everything is faded/heathered, I will get more pictures upon request. Everything is priced with CONUS included, OBO. I ship out very quick. The more you buy, the less it will cost. Reasonable offers welcome. Thanks, The List: 1. Lightweight...
Price Drop
Price Drop